Hillsbrough Park Over Used?

but dont worry as most people state it wont affect the park grass ect having events every week,thats why i think move a few elsewhere to help the land,if they say it cannot be done get in experts who can look at our other parks and see if they can be used ,they all cannot be no good for events can they?

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but dont worry as most people state it wont affect the park grass ect having events every week,thats why i think move a few elsewhere to help the land,if they say it cannot be done get in experts who can look at our other parks and see if they can be used ,they all cannot be no good for events can they?

I’m not worried, I’m wondering what shoes to wear 👍🏻

Theres hardly an event every week.

23 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

I’m not worried, I’m wondering what shoes to wear 👍🏻

Theres hardly an event every week.

posh wellies come to mind and  festival shorts and roll in the mud ,thats what they do these days is it not?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

I have it on good advice that they are flying in Nigerians to repair the damage to Hillsborough Park next week

The British won't do it - unbelievable 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

Who are these 'most people ' who you are eager to quote and speak for to try and make your post more important.  Did you do a survey that I have missed as I didn't get to comment about the park usage?

The number of roads closed for this event this year seems more than ever, and the whole park has been boarded up for two weeks beforehand instead of the usual one, and it will presumably take them another fortnight to take them all down afterwards. Even Taplin Road was closed this morning - what's the point of that? People have to go down it to avoid getting fined for going through the tram gate. Time the whole thing was either discontinued or moved somewhere more appropriate. I hope they all get rained on uninterruptedly all weekend.

54 minutes ago, metalman said:

The number of roads closed for this event this year seems more than ever, and the whole park has been boarded up for two weeks beforehand instead of the usual one, and it will presumably take them another fortnight to take them all down afterwards. Even Taplin Road was closed this morning - what's the point of that? People have to go down it to avoid getting fined for going through the tram gate. Time the whole thing was either discontinued or moved somewhere more appropriate. I hope they all get rained on uninterruptedly all weekend.

at last a genuine person who understands the problems of this so called perfect venue for this event,that upsets no one so many say ,but sorry everyone states theres no where else in sheffield to hold this event,or the many others held there.