Hillsbrough Park Over Used?

why i said i like reggae and ska ,not much there i would watch, i must admit i like some of the bands ,but not enough to go there ,rather go a bit further up the road and watch my team ,which i do if i can ,  i must admit i would like to see a kaiser chief concert or seasick steve  as those 2 are good,well i have seen sea sick steve several times,but if tramlines was my music i would go but its not,also seen a top band not at tramlines the dualers from south london,and why have they not got seasick steve hes done glastonberry a big festival,i wished i had gone there,but not young anymore to cope with it.

28 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Well the crowd are loving it 😷

My back doors open and The Beautiful South  are rocking their set.

Happy days.

It's not the Beautiful South BTW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJ01 said:

not a answer to that above,but your idea of meadowhall and theres ,the norton  ex airforce area  sound good to move this event to, as hillsbrough park does not look as the perfect spot everyone said it was now does it,total mess ,but i am sure scc will be happy with all the cash

9 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Ok Paul Heaton 👍still a belting atmosphere on the night for those that stayed until the end .

Site survey is going to be  interesting,, reckonong is its going to be couple  months for a full recovery, 

Hopefully they'll get the benefits from an Indian summer 

12 hours ago, bassett one said:

not a answer to that above,but your idea of meadowhall and theres ,the norton  ex airforce area  sound good to move this event to, as hillsbrough park does not look as the perfect spot everyone said it was now does it,total mess ,but i am sure scc will be happy with all the cash

Do SCC own Tramlines? I thought it was a private company?

well it needs to be better thought out this is a council taxpayers run park for everyone,but it seems its all about cash for scc ect, i was once turned down and not allowed to have a horse in the park at greenhill as it could damage the grass,it was part of a great act from wales and the public would of loved it,plus it had never been to sheffield,but told no horses or horse in this case allowed ,as it was park rules about damaging grass. but its okay if big cash is involved.

Edited by bassett one