Making A Comeback.

It's like this,

Last year (July) I had a weekend in Skeg-Vegas, visited Ingoldmells market, and treat mi-sen to a new pair of jeans.

Tried em on and they fitted like a glove.

This is not like me, but being as I had a "Devil might care" attitude I purchased them at the risk of bankrupting myself.

Now the stallholder put them in a handy little carrier bag, and I took them home...

This Sunday I was foraging around in my bedroom looking for any loose change I may have dropped while intoxicated , when I discovered the handy little carrier bag containing my jeans.

So I thought, this is daft, having a pair of unworn jeans lying about, I'll put them on.

Blimey! 

I stood in front of the mirror and the transformation was unbelievable, the Padders of yesteryear was staring back at me.......

This got me thinking, back in the 80s I was a poser, I could pose for England, I used to visit all the well known "Knocking off Pubs" and pose.

I'd travel far and wide to do a bit of posing, I would stand at the end of the bar with all the bling on, gold medallions, sovereigns, Calvin Klein jeans, Reeboks, and a tight Levi's T shirt.

I'd stand there, for all the lasses to admire my twinkling blue eyes, blonde hair, and perfect physique..

My favourite Knocking of shop was the "Dallas Bar"

Anyway, I've noticed recently that a lot of old bands are making successful comebacks, most recently the Spice Girls who are thinking of reforming and playing at Glastonbury next year, I've also noticed that these old bands are playing to sell out crowds at venues...

If they can do it, why not me.

I've still got all the gear to go with my new jeans, 

Should I make a comeback, and get the show on the road again.

But as always there's a problem, all my old hunting grounds no longer exist... Also, would all my previous admirers notice me, as everyone these days seems to be staring at their  phones, Then again, maybe there's an upside, would they want to take a selfie of me?

It's a difficult decision to make, at the moment I'm just toying with the idea, but a trial run in "Padders Bar" might be a good idea.

Any suggestions of where I could make a long awaited comeback would be helpful, as I'm not familiar with suitable locations to show of my talent..

My ego needs a boost.

Thanks for reading.

• Haha 4

well looked in the crystal ball i got from you and it came up with

bottom of DICKSON LANE PUB

HEN&CHICKENS  

BANKERS DRAFT

then it said cannot think of anywhere else except PADDERS BAR 

so on that the police have closed the rest 

tell us where and we can have a beer,with a minder for protection at our ages good luck 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Dempseys Bar  😀

Not bloody likely.......

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

No its opposite where All Bar One is in town, just round the corner from Leopold Square.

Thanks HHR.

Might check it out, see if it's suitable.