Profiteering?

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Balderdash   -   How many supermarkets do you own to know this ?

Or maybe you just believe anything they tell you.

is this your line today - you manage to comment about all sorts of matters that you clearly have no experience or knowledge of.

supermarkets have public accounts, why not buy some tesco shares, you can go to the agm and question them yourself if you don't believe audited accounts.

imagine moaning about someone bringing food and goods to your doorstep, for money. how dare they charge for it.

Edited by fools

5 minutes ago, fools said:

is this your line today - you manage to comment about all sorts of matters that you clearly have no experience or knowledge of.

supermarkets have public accounts, why not buy some tesco shares, you can go to the agm and question them yourself if you don't believe audited accounts.

imagine moaning about someone bringing food and goods to your doorstep, for money. how dare they charge for it.

You're a little mixed up   -   I haven't moaned about the  supermarket prices.

I was asking how you know.   Obviously you believe what the accountants tell you when they've  finished fiddling.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You're a little mixed up   -   I haven't moaned about the  supermarket prices.

I was asking how you know.   Obviously you believe what the accountants tell you when they've  finished fiddling.

is there a slush fund you know about, or are you just making stuff up as usual.

you too can own and profit from supermarket shares, then you might be a bit better informed about the subject.

Just now, fools said:

is there a slush fund you know about, or are you just making stuff up as usual.

you too can own and profit from supermarket shares, then you might be a bit better informed about the subject.

I don't need to make any profits   -   I'm fine already.

7 minutes ago, fools said:

yer in a thread moaning about profiteering and questioning public accounts for fun then

I repeat, I haven't moaned about profiteering.        I've just said that business men and accountants have been known to tell little porkies,  which you didn't seem to know

What's it to do with you why I'm here ?