Dogs Using Our Parks As Toilets

The other day I was walking near a local beauty spot near  the sheffield 6 area  and there was a dog, I won't go into a full description who the dog was but it had 4 legs and I will leave it there.  People who walk near this area will probably know the culprit is.

On sunday the culprit and its owner parked their car at 9:57am, they got out of their car at 9:59am, the owner threw the dogs ball for 22 minutes and at 10:27am the dog left its deposit and 37 seconds later the owner kicked the deposit into the bushes, they both got into their car and left the area at 10:41am

This was one example, this is not an isolated incident, what on earth is going wrong in our society?

Maybe we should name and shame the culprits and their owners?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

pushing/sweeping it into undergrowth/bushes is fine imho..

as long as it's not left out in the middle of an area you could stand in it!!

plants need fertilizing after all, and if we weren't here there would likely ( and probably is ) countless other animals doing far worse!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ghozer said:

pushing/sweeping it into undergrowth/bushes is fine imho..

as long as it's not left out in the middle of an area you could stand in it!!

plants need fertilizing after all, and if we weren't here there would likely ( and probably is ) countless other animals doing far worse!!

It wouldn't be great for a bird or other small animal who was in the bushes to have a pile of dog depsits kicked in their direction

1 minute ago, Ghozer said:

Not sure if a spider would agree with that idea, if it was in the wrong place at the wrong time

27 minutes ago, rogets said:

The other day I was walking near a local beauty spot near  the sheffield 6 area  and there was a dog, I won't go into a full description who the dog was but it had 4 legs and I will leave it there.  People who walk near this area will probably know the culprit is.

On sunday the culprit and its owner parked their car at 9:57am, they got out of their car at 9:59am, the owner threw the dogs ball for 22 minutes and at 10:27am the dog left its deposit and 37 seconds later the owner kicked the deposit into the bushes, they both got into their car and left the area at 10:41am

This was one example, this is not an isolated incident, what on earth is going wrong in our society?

Kicking dog doo doo is not advisable.

59 minutes ago, rogets said:

The dog is not the culprit, it's the inconsiderate and ignorant owners who should be named. I don't know of any dog....or any other animal ...that picks it's own waste up or has been trained to use a flush toilet. It's the owners responsibility to make sure that the area is left in a clean state for other users.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rogets said:

It wouldn't be great for a bird or other small animal who was in the bushes to have a pile of dog depsits kicked in their direction

A sea gull crapped on my head in Bridlington early this month , The twatttting things also pinched our fish and chips , our dog behaved impeccable 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rogets said:

About what time?

• Haha 1

No-one picked up on the stalker vibes?

Not only has Rogets sat in a park and intently watched someone going about their day, but he's sat and noted the exact minutes/seconds of when each activity took place, how long each activity took and when that someone left the scene. 

Given that he's looking to name and shame and he mentions a car, no doubt he's also noted the make, model & registration and a detailed description of both the owner and the dog. 

Now that's either stalking or extremely pathetic behaviour. 

I'm sure that status of his could afford him some psychiatric help

• Like 1
  • Haha 2