Dogs Using Our Parks As Toilets

11 minutes ago, Resident said:

No-one picked up on the stalker vibes?

Not only has Rogets sat in a park and intently watched someone going about their day, but he's sat and noted the exact minutes/seconds of when each activity took place, how long each activity took and when that someone left the scene. 

Given that he's looking to name and shame and he mentions a car, no doubt he's also noted the make, model & registration and a detailed description of both the owner and the dog. 

Now that's either stalking or extremely pathetic behaviour. 

I'm sure that status of his could afford him some psychiatric help

Or, he made it all up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rogets said:

Not sure if a spider would agree with that idea, if it was in the wrong place at the wrong time

You do realise that you probably trod on and killed multiple spiders, ants and other small creatures during your walk? 

20 hours ago, rogets said:

The other day I was walking near a local beauty spot near  the sheffield 6 area  and there was a dog, I won't go into a full description who the dog was but it had 4 legs and I will leave it there.  People who walk near this area will probably know the culprit is.

On sunday the culprit and its owner parked their car at 9:57am, they got out of their car at 9:59am, the owner threw the dogs ball for 22 minutes and at 10:27am the dog left its deposit and 37 seconds later the owner kicked the deposit into the bushes, they both got into their car and left the area at 10:41am

This was one example, this is not an isolated incident, what on earth is going wrong in our society?

Maybe we should name and shame the culprits and their owners?

Name and shame the owners maybe,  but not the dogs.

To be fair,  we do have toilets for humans but none for the dogs who come with them,  and the owners don't seem to want to bring a potty with them,  although it is difficult if they use public transport.

As it's unfair to blame the poor dogs for using the grass,  due to no facilities being provided  it's time we tackled this problem.

We have had more than 100 years where governments of both persuasions have done nothing at all.   In fact, we don't even have a Minister for Dog Dirt.

Maybe we could get the economy going by having a massive building project to provide all Britain's parks with doggy toilets and let man's best friend share the same benefits as us.

I would like to think we could train British workers for this and not hire European workers to come and do it for us although I'm sure that the Chinese would be able to build 4 toilets

for the price of one of ours and theirs would probably be electric with automatic doggie recognition,  though with coal fired heating.   

We'll live in anticipation of the next general election manifesto as this could be the decider between the parties. and the Tories have been struggling with cartloads of s**t ever since they got elected.

I should point out that this was written in jest.       Otherwise, I would have asked our resident building expert Nicola Jayne to advise.

Edited by Organgrinder

It's not the dogs fault, it's the useless owners who are to blame, the dogs are taken to wherever and are left to do what dogs do, the dogs don't choose where to be taken they just follow the couldn't care less owners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vmam said:

It's not the dogs fault, it's the useless owners who are to blame, the dogs are taken to wherever and are left to do what dogs do, the dogs don't choose where to be taken they just follow the couldn't care less owners.

Its the same with racing pigeons,   cats  and parrots 

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Its the same with racing pigeons,   cats  and parrots 

Excuse me Cuttsie.

"Flapper" is a fully trained up parrot with his ablution's.

He'll squawk "No 2.  No 2."

I open his cage door, and he takes flight to the lav.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Padders said:

Excuse me Cuttsie.

I have been told that he sits on thi head and craps down thi back , I once worked a bloke who kept budgerigars  , he always had budgie muck in his hair . Some times same stuff two days in a row . 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Padders said:

Excuse me Cuttsie.

Hmmm... :huh:

And doesn't that annoy your neighbours at number 2, Mr Padders? 🦜

• Haha 2