Dogs Using Our Parks As Toilets

21 hours ago, rogets said:

The other day I was walking near a local beauty spot near  the sheffield 6 area  and there was a dog, I won't go into a full description who the dog was but it had 4 legs and I will leave it there.  People who walk near this area will probably know the culprit is.

On sunday the culprit and its owner parked their car at 9:57am, they got out of their car at 9:59am, the owner threw the dogs ball for 22 minutes and at 10:27am the dog left its deposit and 37 seconds later the owner kicked the deposit into the bushes, they both got into their car and left the area at 10:41am

This was one example, this is not an isolated incident, what on earth is going wrong in our society?

Maybe we should name and shame the culprits and their owners?

As my dog rolled in human **** a few weeks ago which was deposited in my local park, shall we consider what is worse? TBH you have practically named and shamed this individual and their dog.