Angry Canadian Muslims Protest Lgbtq Curriculum

52 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Christian and Orthodox Jewish parents are in agreement with American Muslim parents on this issue.

Let children be children - all this stuff is damaging to say the least, taking away their innocence and messing around with their heads!

They can figure it out themselves as they grow up- and there is enough information and groups out there to help those who need it when the time comes.

Anyone who doesn't agree with is either in need of help, or is arguing for the sake of it.

It's just so blindingly obvious the way to go.

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Anyone who doesn't agree with is either in need of help, or is arguing for the sake of it.

It's just so blindingly obvious the way to go.

It boils down to moral values rooted firmly in one’s faith, not in a political ideology — left or right.

On 19/07/2023 at 22:28, The_DADDY said:

Muslim parents angry with Trudeau over dismissing their LGBTQ curriculum protest: 'Lying or... misinformed'

Muslim parents say Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is either "lying or he is misinformed" after he blamed the "American right-wing" for Canadian Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12 education. 

"It's shocking that Trudeau would use the same kind of silly arguments that are being used in the United States," Kareem Monib, a parent from Montgomery County, Maryland, told Fox News Digital. "I'm surprised that they don't have anything else to say other than to accuse parents who are truly concerned and want to pass on their religious teachings to their kids -- to say that that's right-wing manipulation." 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/muslim-parents-angry-trudeau-over-dismissing-lgbtq-curriculum-protest-lying-misinformed

Are the Muslims in the right? 

Should they be angry?

Is this LGBTQ+ whatever Ideology right for our kids? 

Your thoughts?

When I was at school, we had to study Islam , as part of our religious studies. The more education there is on transender, lesbian, bisexual and homosexual issues the better. Canada is a country that legally recognises Lesbian, homosexual and transgender people. 

• Like 1

Guest ThaBoom
On 22/07/2023 at 08:36, GhostRiders said:

What a vacuous term.

No its not

Your views are yours- keep them.

My point was that teaching kids about LGBTQ (in some US states even as young as 3) is ridiculous .

Those parents who hold onto their faith are right to object if this is 'forced' in as part of a curriculum- did you have it in school? Doubt it somehow 🤔 

12 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

No its not

My point was that teaching kids about LGBTQ (in some US states even as young as 3) is ridiculous .

Those parents who hold onto their faith are right to object if this is 'forced' in as part of a curriculum- did you have it in school? Doubt it somehow 🤔 

Teaching kids at 3 about LGBTQ?

That can't be right surely?

• Like 2

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Teaching kids at 3 about LGBTQ?

That can't be right surely?

Yes, in some states it has been adopted.

You can Google and find information about that.

My point was those on the left that have pushed this into schools and purport to be tolerant to others points of view and differences should also be allowing for those that don’t want this cup of crap force fed down their childrens’ throats.

Why do we have to bring these sexualised and politically charge topics in to primary school curriculums in the name of equality??!!

Let kids be KIDS. World is screwed up enough as it is!

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

No its not

Daily mail I know but if true.....🤪🤪🤪🤪

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12319203/Mother-shocked-11-year-old-autistic-sons-sex-education-classwork-pushing-trans-ideology-boy-decide-girl-adding-talks-masturbation.html

8 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

No its not

It is though. Moral values taught in someone's faith will vary incredibly depending on the faith.

I didn't have it at school no, but I wouldn't complain if it was introduced at my children's school.

Learning that some people are different isn't something that should be kept out of education because it doesn't fit in with your religious beliefs. No one is forcing your kids to be trans by teaching them about trans people.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GhostRiders said:

It is though. Moral values taught in someone's faith will vary incredibly depending on the faith.

I didn't have it at school no, but I wouldn't complain if it was introduced at my children's school.

Learning that some people are different isn't something that should be kept out of education because it doesn't fit in with your religious beliefs. No one is forcing your kids to be trans by teaching them about trans people.

Teach kids about Maths, English and Science.

Love, respect and morals should be taught by the parents

I really don't understand people who want and demand that the government raise their children for them

It's why we have a nanny state because people are too lazy to make decisions for themselves 

Those people should never have children if they look to the state to raise their kids for them 

• Like 2