Angry Canadian Muslims Protest Lgbtq Curriculum

If these were white Christian parents demonstrating, there would be page after page of comments attacking them for being bigoted and homophobic, but it's muslims who nobody dares to criticize for fear of being labelled Islamophobic, racist or bigoted so we get squabbles over trivia instead. These demonstrations highlight how incompatible backward, intolerant Islamic attitudes are with the more progressive, enlightened attitudes of the west. They show that multi-culturalism isn't enriching but divisive and that muslims don't attempt to integrate into the western societies they're so desperate to live in but try and impose their own medieval values on the host nations. Trudeau is just another spineless western leader who finds it safer to appease muslims than challenge them and it's hilarious that his attempts to grovel to them by blaming right wing Americans for these demonstrations has offended the very people he's trying to appease.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I love when Muslims get angry because they would be classed as hard right

However the lefties ignore their views because they don't want to be seen as criticising them because it would go against their own line of being racist 

It's why Just Stop Oil never protest outside a Saudi mosque

Theyd get their heads kicked in and they don't like offending brown people who kill their meat by letting it bleed to death 

The lefties only like screaming at white people 

Funny as..

It's must make their virtual signalling heads explode!!

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Funny as..

It's must make their virtual signalling heads explode!!

Everything makes their heads explode

They're a walking contradiction everyday. 

They support Palestine but ignore the fact that homosexuality is illegal

They ignore the fact that every mosque in the UK locks their women in a small room.

They also ignore the fact that the Burka is still legal in the UK

That the vast majority of mosques built in the UK are built with Saudi oil money 

Where are all the protests?

The lefties are only angry at white men because it reminds them of their fathers 

Edited by Jack Grey

@SFBeca Wow, having to go to 1/4 of the way down the page 2 to get to an actual response to the OP. Can these petty squabbles be dealt with? No wonder activity on the forum is down. 

Right back to the topic. 

Teaching LBG isn't the issue for me, it's the rest of it, the TQ*insert rest of the alphabet*.

Teaching kids that accepting someone's mental delusion is reality and that they need to take part is wrong & on that part alone I agree with the protesting. I actually feel sorry for the homosexual community who have fought for decades to be accepted and recognised only for people who cannot accept that they're not unique and expect their psychotic break to be accepted as reality in order to make them feel different and special. 

I do however ask if we aren't to teach one specific ideology then which ideology should be taught? Would the Muslim community be ok with only Christianity being taught, what about Judaism or are they only going to accept that Islam be taught? 

Should we teach nothing but pure science, pure fact and leave faith out of any education. Allow such to be home-schooled

Edited by Resident
typo
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Everything makes their heads explode

They're a walking contradiction everyday. 

They support Palestine but ignore the fact that homosexuality is illegal

They ignore the fact that every mosque in the UK locks their women in a small room.

They also ignore the fact that the Burka is still legal in the UK

That the vast majority of mosques built in the UK are built with Saudi oil money 

Where are all the protests?

The lefties are only angry at white men because it reminds them of their fathers 

What I don't get is that a large majority of the migrants coming over, which I think it's fair to say the the majority left welcome with open arms legal or illegal, have values and opinions that the left claim to hate.

I just don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What I don't get is that a large majority of the migrants coming over, which I think it's fair to say the the majority left welcome with open arms legal or illegal, have values and opinions that the left claim to hate.

I just don't get it.

Neither do I.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I do it to differentiate between the article im posting about and my own thoughts. 

If you're saying it makes my post difficult to read then that may be different. 

Is it difficult to read or are you just expressing a preference?

Post a link to an article.

Click the double quote button (next to the link one).

Paste the text you've copied from the article into the quotation box.

Put your comments underneath.

Easy to read and differentiated from the rest of your post.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's why Just Stop Oil never protest outside a Saudi mosque

Theyd get their heads kicked in and they don't like offending brown people who kill their meat by letting it bleed to death 

The lefties only like screaming at white people

That just shows you how hypocritical the just stop oil protesters are.  As a few people who have already said on the forum, they should take their protest to China or Russia.  Most likely they would use gas guzzling cars to get there.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I just don't get it.

It's simple

They hate conservatives so much that they would rather see their own country burn just to stick it to people who don't agree with them politically 

The irony is that they'll be the first to leave

The USA has already seen millions leave liberal cities like New York, LA and San Francisco to conservative states like Florida and Texas

Then they vote Liberal in the conservative cities they love so much 

Morons 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1