Angry Canadian Muslims Protest Lgbtq Curriculum

3 hours ago, Resident said:

@SFBeca Wow, having to go to 1/4 of the way down the page 2 to get to an actual response to the OP. Can these petty squabbles be dealt with? No wonder activity on the forum is down

I’ve not had a single report in on this… don’t know how many times I need to say, I don’t read every thread so put a report in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Resident said:

@SFBeca Wow, having to go to 1/4 of the way down the page 2 to get to an actual response to the OP. Can these petty squabbles be dealt with?

you poor thing, is your scroll finger sore

it's more likely activity is down, because people like you keep getting threads deleted

Edited by fools

3 minutes ago, fools said:

it's more likely activity is down, because people like you keep getting threads deleted

He was offended so he demands that other people stop offending him

He's the kind of person that get s a pen, paper, envelope and stamp to write to points of view at how displeased he was at a program he saw on BBC 1

Instead of turning the TV over 

1 hour ago, fools said:

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

He was offended so he demands that other people stop offending him

He's the kind of person that get s a pen, paper, envelope and stamp to write to points of view at how displeased he was at a program he saw on BBC 1

Instead of turning the TV over 

When your balls finally drop you may speak. Until then, shush, the grown ups are talking.

1 hour ago, SFBeca said:

I’ve not had a single report in on this… don’t know how many times I need to say, I don’t read every thread so put a report in. 

I mean, that's why you were tagged, so you'd read it. 

My god, is it REALLY necessary to school someone who grew up with the internet on how to use it? 

Starting to feel sorry for Geoff and even missing the old moderation team at this point. Should have let SF die rather than allowing the legacy to wither into this 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Resident said:

Starting to feel sorry for Geoff and even missing the old moderation team at this point. Should have let SF die rather than allowing the legacy to wither into this 

That gun on the back of your head that makes you come on here must be getting really really sore

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

What I don't get is that a large majority of the migrants coming over, which I think it's fair to say the the majority left welcome with open arms legal or illegal, have values and opinions that the left claim to hate.

I just don't get it.

8 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Neither do I.

Just shows that neither of you even understand what you are talking about.

It's because you are busy trying to guess what people think and guessing wrong.