Angry Canadian Muslims Protest Lgbtq Curriculum

28 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That response doesn't match the post you quoted. 

Just looks like rambling.

Please, have another go. I'm sure you'll do better next time. 

It'll do for me.

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Are we returning to the stupidity agenda again.

This always happens when you run out of debate.

Who's 'run out of debate'? I replied to your post #65 where you clearly state  'get used to seeing different coloured faces' by saying quite truthfully 'we already do' , and asking you what other colours we can expect.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Who's 'run out of debate'? I replied to your post #65 where you clearly state  'get used to seeing different coloured faces' by saying quite truthfully 'we already do' , and asking you what other colours we can expect.

Fine if you want to make a big play on words instead of carrying on the debate.

You could use that phrase in 2 different ways by saying  different  coloured faces       =      different faces, though they are coloured

or by saying                                                                                                 different  coloured faces       =      faces which are all different colours 

You are taking it as the second version whereas I meant it as the first version   meaning coloured faces which are different.

Only you, in an effort to evade the real questions,  would have asked the inane  question,     "are there some colours we haven't seen yet, like green, purple, blue?"

a  question you might expect from a 6 year old kid rather than an   "ex moderator" such as you claim to be.

Let us know if you see any "green purple or blue"  faces and in the meantime,  you should realise that English words can be taken in different contexts, so you usually look for the sensible one.

That is,  if you are sensible                       I would advise taking a seniors course in English Language.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Fine if you want to make a big play on words instead of carrying on the debate.

You could use that phrase in 2 different ways by saying  different  coloured faces       =      different faces, though they are coloured

or by saying                                                                                                 different  coloured faces       =      faces which are all different colours 

You are taking it as the second version whereas I meant it as the first version   meaning coloured faces which are different.

Only you, in an effort to evade the real questions,  would have asked the inane  question,     "are there some colours we haven't seen yet, like green, purple, blue?"

a  question you might expect from a 6 year old kid rather than an   "ex moderator" such as you claim to be.

Let us know if you see any "green purple or blue"  faces and in the meantime,  you should realise that English words can be taken in different contexts, so you usually look for the sensible one.

That is,  if you are sensible                       I would advise taking a seniors course in English Language.

With respect you are doing exactly that of which you accuse me - which a typical reaction from someone who has lost the plot.

I see different faces every day - especially on my numerous travels around this country - that doesn't upset me - in fact it is an enriching  experience.

The rest of your meanderings are not worthy of comment.

19 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

With respect you are doing exactly that of which you accuse me - which a typical reaction from someone who has lost the plot.

I see different faces every day - especially on my numerous travels around this country - that doesn't upset me - in fact it is an enriching  experience.

The rest of your meanderings are not worthy of comment.

Not blue, green and purple though.    I didn't expect it to upset you,  I was originally talking to Bundy.

Don't comment then   -   it will save you from making a fool of yourself again.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not blue, green and purple though.    I didn't expect it to upset you,  I was originally talking to Bundy.

Don't comment then   -   it will save you from making a fool of yourself again.

In your eyes maybe, but I shall continue to post where and when I like.

Guest ThaBoom
On 19/07/2023 at 22:28, The_DADDY said:

Muslim parents angry with Trudeau over dismissing their LGBTQ curriculum protest: 'Lying or... misinformed'

Muslim parents say Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is either "lying or he is misinformed" after he blamed the "American right-wing" for Canadian Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12 education. 

"It's shocking that Trudeau would use the same kind of silly arguments that are being used in the United States," Kareem Monib, a parent from Montgomery County, Maryland, told Fox News Digital. "I'm surprised that they don't have anything else to say other than to accuse parents who are truly concerned and want to pass on their religious teachings to their kids -- to say that that's right-wing manipulation." 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/muslim-parents-angry-trudeau-over-dismissing-lgbtq-curriculum-protest-lying-misinformed

Are the Muslims in the right? 

Should they be angry?

Is this LGBTQ+ whatever Ideology right for our kids? 

Your thoughts?

Christian and Orthodox Jewish parents are in agreement with American Muslim parents on this issue.

Let children be children - all this stuff is damaging to say the least, taking away their innocence and messing around with their heads!

They can figure it out themselves as they grow up- and there is enough information and groups out there to help those who need it when the time comes.

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Our resident 'war hero' rarely makes a cogent point so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Our resident liar plus scrounger doesn't ever.