Poi / juggling classes

now that the sun is out (hurrah!) im getting back into poi & staff spinning. I mainly go to encliffe park or the botanical gardens. Anyone wanting to learn or practice jus drop me a pm.

Oh and once the sun goes down on these balmy summer nights im doing a fair bit of fire spinning so anyone who wants to learn or join in is more than welcome. Anyone into photography is extra welcome as I would love some good quality pics taken of my fire spinning.....

• 3 weeks later...

think i might be able to help out a smidge here...

for fun and frolicing with spinnables in sheffield, there are two main bets..:

1. the flying teapots: we meet every monday evening from 7pm to around 9pm <tho in summer tend to stay around a fair bit later>. during term time we meet in st. andrews church on hanover way, but during the summer and other hols we meet in weston park every week by the bandstand..

2. i run a monthly event in sheff called "poi in the park", it occurs on the 3rd saturday of every month usually and its down in endcliffe park from about 3pm.. we just had this month's PITP but next months is scheduled for august 19th..

during the hols both of these meets get about 10-15 people usually most end in fire when the night falls. there's plenty of teaching available for all and anyone who hasn't been before is definately encouraged to come and join in the fun.. we're a friendly if eccentric lot i promise :-D

anyone need any info on times, places or for anything just pm me on here, always happy to help out :-)

peace n pineapples

si

Archived