Bus Routes In Sheffield

24 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No - but there are a number of us around who can help. What is your query?

Many thanks for the reply. I’m arriving at the railway station tomorrow morning, ( strike free?), where and which number bus would I take from the station area to Ecclesall road ? The Hunters Bar part. 

Hope that’s clear ? 

cheers

ps I have looked online but not very helpful

Edited by Ridgewalk

Services 81/82/88 from Arundel Gate stop AG124 are probably the most frequent , or the 65 or 218 from the interchange, but they are not as frequent.

By the way, just to confirm my understanding, I entered 'Sheffield centre to Hunters Bar' in a search engine and the first two answers gave clear details.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Services 81/82/88 from Arundel Gate stop AG124 are probably the most frequent , or the 65 or 218 from the interchange, but they are not as frequent.

Is the 218 the Bakewell bus  ?  If it is thats the one I was thinking of .

9 hours ago, RollingJ said:

By the way, just to confirm my understanding, I entered 'Sheffield centre to Hunters Bar' in a search engine and the first two answers gave clear details.

Must be me then. I somehow have no difficulty finding bus info about my local area timetables, but couldn’t on Sheffield. 

cheers

Guest busdriver1
9 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Yup .

218 runs via Psalter lane and does not serve Ecclesall Road in the Hunters Bar area

48 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

218 runs via Psalter lane and does not serve Ecclesall Road in the Hunters Bar area

True, but you don't have far to walk if you catch it. Wouldn't  be my first choice, but if I didn't feel like the walk from CBS to Arundel Gate...