Stolen Car

MY CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN OFF MY DRIVE.  I LIVE AT OWLTHORPE, SHEFFIELD 20.  THEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND TOOK THE KEYS AT 3.50 AM ON 19 JULY 2023. 

IT IS A RED MINI COUNTRYMAN........ L111 CJF....IT HAS UNION JACK WING MIRRORS.  IT ALSO HAS A TINY SMALL DENT IN THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR.

IT MAY HAVE BEEN DUMPED NEAR WHERE YOU ARE AND LEFT FOR A TIME TO SEE IF IT WILL BE TRACKED.   PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR IT AS MY HUSBAND IS POST STROKE AND WE NEED IT TO GET TO HIS REHAB APPOINTMENTS

PLEASE USE THESE LINKS TO SEE CAR IMAGE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xXgjxhLt9dgAF7aCSHAzPfnB47PCsHCR5e4PkmMcBUyAcYWdvGciH2tSCvBweURAl&id=100008319093390

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034Muf38rjssZc2UKcCWTATV2GLUoWFQfR1u9JJUpRuU33TmeJgoRMWqMTgKeKY41hl&id=100008319093390

Edited by karenfawley
Cannot insert image link
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

Think security, security, security, make sure that nothing of this sort of crime ever happens to you again. On the bright side, neither of you guys were hurt.

Thank you

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Surely your car insurance are sorting you out a courtesy car in the meantime?

Apparently not, and all because I checked the wrong box and took out the insurance online!!

2 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

I'm assuming your first port of call was dialling the police, rather than making a post on a forum?

Yes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hope you get your car back in one piece.  The idiots who commit these crimes never consider the consequences (your husband's mobility issues) and are rarely punished enough by the courts for their wrongdoings.

I also hope you get your day in court where you are entitled to submit a victim impact statement, in your case a very strong and important one!  

18 minutes ago, carosio said:

A friend had a special Fiat 500 stolen during the night from outside his house. What's worrying about this is that they didn't have the keys.

if it was keyless, they need to get a faraday cage - the manufacturers in their rush to make life 'simpler', have made life simpler for the thieves instead.