Facekinis Will You Wear One If The Temperature Rises?

Would we have to remove it when going in to the bank?

https://ibb.co/dBLYt1y

What other establishments would allow them?

@Padders

Would you permit them to be only worn in your tap room? Or, would you encourage only the black ones to be worn in your celler on  Saturday nights?

They seem to be so tight fitting that the face would be sweating loads.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/facekinis-become-all-the-rage-in-china-as-temperatures-soar

Edited by mart

38 minutes ago, mart said:

Would we have to remove it when going in to the bank?

https://ibb.co/dBLYt1y

What other establishments would allow them?

@Padders

Would you permit them to be only warn in your tap room? Or, would you encourage only the black ones to be worn in your celler on  Saturday nights?

They seem to be so tight fitting that the face would be sweating loads.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/facekinis-become-all-the-rage-in-china-as-temperatures-soar

In answer to your question Mr. Mart.

We already have similar outfits in our bar wardrobe, customers are only allowed to wear them in our famous "Happy Hour" which can go on all night.

Thank you for your reply . A happy hour that goes on all night is good value, and unprecedented in the establishments that I frequent.

Do you have a special room where these patrons can go?  There is something running down my leg, I think it's  sweat. Carry on...

• Haha 2

Back now. 

I understand the guest ales are popular with your regulars. Saddle tank, Old speckled hen, spitfire etc. However, whenever I frequent a new establishment I invariably like to sample the  offerings of the top shelf.  A double measure of debauchery always goes down well with some ice. Is that one you stock?

19 minutes ago, mart said:

Back now. 

I understand the guest ales are popular with your regulars. Saddle tank, Old speckled hen, spitfire etc. However, whenever I frequent a new establishment I invariably like to sample the  offerings of the top shelf.  A double measure of debauchery always goes down well with some ice. Is that one you stock?

Me-thinks you've been listening to the many tales of amusement that Hackey likes to spread around.

We have a very respectable clientele in our bar.

If your looking for Shenanigan's, I suggest you pay a visit to the downtown INN-U-ENDO club.

Mr. Bloke and his Tranny, will, I'm sure, give you a lift, after all it's only a short ride.

3 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

This, so much this!
It looks like something you'd wear in arctic conditions to keep warm, not something you'd wear when it's incredibly hot :loopy:

I don't understand your choice of emoji. In very hot climates around the world, you see that most people wear clothing which covers them up as much as possible. Dependant on the material, longer clothing can also be proven to keep people cooler. Given the extreme temperatures, some sort of face cover seems to be a perfectly reasonable and natural extension to that.

To me, it's very much a white caucasian mentality to be stripping down to one's knickers and turning into a lobster the moment any sort of sun appears. 

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Me-thinks you've been listening to the many tales of amusement that Hackey likes to spread around.

We have a very respectable clientele in our bar.

If your looking for Shenanigan's, I suggest you pay a visit to the downtown INN-U-ENDO club.

Mr. Bloke and his Tranny, will, I'm sure, give you a lift, after all it's only a short ride.

whats going on at padders bar now a new room for well i can only think as antics? i am shocked i know theres no rules,no tax or vat , i new you wanted new customers but now worried,its not that crystal balls idea is it?  no police raids padders please,just think what a mottly crew we would be in front of the judge and they could class us all the same and then folk would think we are all o dear  better get my tablets.

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

whats going on at padders bar now a new room for well i can only think as antics? i am shocked i know theres no rules,no tax or vat , i new you wanted new customers but now worried,its not that crystal balls idea is it?  no police raids padders please,just think what a mottly crew we would be in front of the judge and they could class us all the same and then folk would think we are all o dear  better get my tablets.

Don't worry Mr. Bassett.

The police chiefs and the judges are my main source of income.

• Haha 2