Facekinis Will You Wear One If The Temperature Rises?

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

I don't understand your choice of emoji. In very hot climates around the world, you see that most people wear clothing which covers them up as much as possible. Dependant on the material, longer clothing can also be proven to keep people cooler. Given the extreme temperatures, some sort of face cover seems to be a perfectly reasonable and natural extension to that.

To me, it's very much a white caucasian mentality to be stripping down to one's knickers and turning into a lobster the moment any sort of sun appears. 

Pyrotequila's   emoji is basically saying WTF  is  someone wearing something  that makes them even hotter in the hot whether?

@ECCOnoob

With respect  I would say that close fitting items which are void of air flow will make the wearer even hotter.

In very hot climates around the world, you see that most people wear clothing which covers them up as much as possible THAT IS LOOSE FITTING AND ALLOWS AMPLE AIR FLOW

In your line of work attention to  finer details are essential, right?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Don't worry Mr. Bassett.

The police chiefs and the judges are my main source of income.

I don't mind playing amongst your cache of oak barrels. But barrels  and bobbies helmets mentioned  in the same sentence make me a bit nervous.

Edited by mart
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

I don't understand your choice of emoji. In very hot climates around the world, you see that most people wear clothing which covers them up as much as possible. Dependant on the material, longer clothing can also be proven to keep people cooler. Given the extreme temperatures, some sort of face cover seems to be a perfectly reasonable and natural extension to that.

To me, it's very much a white caucasian mentality to be stripping down to one's knickers and turning into a lobster the moment any sort of sun appears. 

It’s not a bad thing stripping down to your knickers now and again when the sun is out as long as you don’t over do it and as you say look like a lobster.  Just think of all the vitamin D3 your body is absorbing from the sun.  We need vitamin D3 for strong bones and the best source is from the suns ultraviolet rays. 

In this country and Islamic countries where young muslim girls are brought up to wear Islamic clothes, covering their bodies from head to feet doctors have reported poor bone structure because they are not getting enough vitamin D from the suns rays.

20 hours ago, mart said:

Would we have to remove it when going in to the bank?

https://ibb.co/dBLYt1y

What other establishments would allow them?

@Padders

Would you permit them to be only worn in your tap room? Or, would you encourage only the black ones to be worn in your celler on  Saturday nights?

They seem to be so tight fitting that the face would be sweating loads.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/facekinis-become-all-the-rage-in-china-as-temperatures-soar

☺️  Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a shady sunhat...

• Like 2