Ghost Stories

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hello Irene,

Just thought I'd tell you about a strange happening at "Padders Bar" some time ago.

It was a sort of apparition, I seem to think it was a Poltergeist.

This happening was caught on our CCTV camera.

Unfortunately I don't have the evidence, it was sent to Mr. Bloke for further examination....

Perhaps Mr. Bloke. could be kind enough to reveal the footage for you to see.

Hmmm... :huh:

I believe this may be the incident you're referring to, Mr Padders!

I've put it behind a spoiler to protect those of a nervous disposition... :o

Spoiler

eayNLsj.gif

5 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Reveal spoiler

eayNLsj.gif

That's very kind of you Mr. Bloke, much appreciated.

Putting it behind a spoiler is forward thinking M. Bloke, we don't want Irene wetting her knickers.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hide contents

eayNLsj.gif

The Ghost in the bottom left corner is not Patrick Swayze is it.  :hihi:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

:hihi:

We've done this before, Mr Elvis!

And it's not Alex Ferguson either... :roll:

Padders should put on a Panto for the kids in Padders Bar at Xmas,   Scrooge springs to mind,  Padders  would be perfect playing the Main role, Scrooge,  Mr Bloke playing Bob Cratchet,   Flapper playing Tiny Tim,  the three Ghost played by Hackey, HHR, and my self,   Cressida as Mrs Cratchet and Pattricia as Fan,  Scrooge's sister .  :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Padders should put on a Panto for the kids in Padders Bar at Xmas,   Scrooge springs to mind,  Padders  would be perfect playing the Main role, Scrooge,  Mr Bloke playing Bob Cratchet,   Flapper playing Tiny Tim,  the three Ghost played by Hackey, HHR, and my self,   Cressida as Mrs Cratchet and Pattricia as Fanny, Scrooges sister in law.  :hihi:

Hmmmm,

I don't wish to cause friction among my patrons Mr. P.

I would imagine that Thirsty would be extremely disappointed not to be offered a starring role.

20 minutes ago, cressida said:

Well if Mrs Cratchet gets hanunted he can have my role!

(I dislike the word Mrs it sounds frumpy.)

Your safe Cressida,   on reading Charles Dickens and watching  Alistair Sim in my favourite film version, only Ebeneezer Scrooge is haunted,  I think Padders would  be a natural for the main role better than Alistair Sim, as Padders himself has confessed in previous post he is  frugal with his dosh. :hihi:

• Sad 1

While working has a porter at the NGH I was delivering meals on the geriatric wing. Having I’d gotten into the lift I got out on the wrong floor which was not in use I looked down the corridor and saw what I thought smoke I went to investigate when I got there it was like stepping into a freezer.

2 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

While working has a porter at the NGH I was delivering meals on the geriatric wing. Having I’d gotten into the lift I got out on the wrong floor which was not in use I looked down the corridor and saw what I thought smoke I went to investigate when I got there it was like stepping into a freezer.

Wow, when was this? Do you know id anything happened/anyone had died there? I do know that The Huntsman ward is haunted there.