Uk Holiday Makers Go Abroad In Summer To A Burning Destination.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

says the clapper

You have clearly lost the debate and have to resort to trying ( in vain )   to belittle me.

Just look up why the clean air zones were set up and you will find I'm right.   

You're the one who complains about people insulting you   -   I wonder why

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You have clearly lost the debate and have to resort to trying ( in vain )   to belittle me.

Just look up why the clean air zones were set up and you will find I'm right.   

You're the one who complains about people insulting you   -   I wonder why

stop playing the victim, you are one of the rudest posters on here.

someone told you to clap, someone told you to stop clapping, you followed their instruction.

you no longer clap, because if you did the neighbours would think you're potty.

7 minutes ago, fools said:

stop playing the victim, you are one of the rudest posters on here.

someone told you to clap, someone told you to stop clapping, you followed their instruction.

you no longer clap, because if you did the neighbours would think you're potty.

The fact that you have given up on the debate,  speaks for itself. 

Give it up and look up,   Clean air Zones  &  Ultra Low Emission Zones,  and find out why they want to stop air pollution.   Nobody will ever clap you mate.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Give it up and look up,   Clean air Zones  &  Ultra Low Emission Zones,  and find out why they want to stop air pollution.  

I don't need to. If we pay the fine, we can still drive - tells you everything you need to know

The debate moved on to media manipulation. Am sure if you look at the BBC schedules you'll find something to cement

your views.

Greg Wallace is on later, doing some fake meat stuff, cringeworthy attempt at comedy

Edited by fools

1 hour ago, fools said:

I don't need to. If we pay the fine, we can still drive - tells you everything you need to know

The debate moved on to media manipulation. Am sure if you look at the BBC schedules you'll find something to cement

your views.

Greg Wallace is on later, doing some fake meat stuff, cringeworthy attempt at comedy

You don't have to pay a fine in Sheffield if you drive a car.

Your debate always moves on,  as you soon run out of thoughts    -     I'm not much interested in Media  and my debate is still Holiday Makers Going Abroad.  I obviously have more staying power..

I wouldn't watch Greg Wallace to save my life and watch very little TV anyway.   I have more sensible interests to pursue.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't have to pay a fine in Sheffield if you drive a car.

Your debate always moves on,  as you soon run out of thoughts  I obviously have more staying power..

There was no geographical limitation to your statement about zones.

Ok, yes, the reservoir is empty, you won, something something pledges

2 hours ago, fools said:

your views.

Organgrinder is right. 

Human-made air pollution in the UK causes roughly equivalent to between 28,000 and 36,000 deaths every year.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Organgrinder is right. 

Human-made air pollution in the UK causes roughly equivalent to between 28,000 and 36,000 deaths every year.

yes ok

strange that it's a range, don't you think ... it's almost as if it's a made up figure to justify raking some money into the coffers

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, fools said:

yes ok

strange that it's a range, don't you think

Not really.

Some people will be more susceptible than others, environmental factors will also play a part, as will where people live etc.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Not really.

Some people will be more susceptible than others, environmental factors will also play a part, as will where people live etc.

more susceptible to appearing in a made up statistic?