Uk Holiday Makers Go Abroad In Summer To A Burning Destination.

23 minutes ago, fools said:

you are making up the fact I don't know why they were introduced.

cars are quite useful ... ask Sibon ... always on the road

You thought the CAZ's were part of the climate change measures which we were originally debating,  until I told you that it was for clean air zones and then you didn't know why the CAZ's were needed.

Everything's useful but there's a difference between useful and necessary.  In any case, no one is banning cars so why bring that up ?

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You thought the CAZ's were part of the climate change measures which we were originally debating,  until I told you that it was for clean air zones and then you didn't know why the CAZ's were needed.

Everything's useful but there's a difference between useful and necessary.  In any case, no one is banning cars so why bring that up ?

why do people continually claim they know what other people think, and know.

the subjects are overlapping

what do you think is going to happen if the internal combustion engine is banned in the next few years, and charges continue to increase, and we are forced to remove gas boilers.

people die from eating

Edited by fools

14 minutes ago, fools said:

why do people continually claim they know what other people think, and know.

the subjects are overlapping

what do you think is going to happen if the internal combustion engine is banned in the next few years, and charges continue to increase, and we are forced to remove gas boilers.

people die from eating

Read you own posts and you should realise that I had to explain about CAZ's and WHY there should be CAZ's.

They seem to be overlapping to you but the CAZ regulations are not part of the planned Climate Change regulations

There will be other means of motive power to switch to like Electric. You can also walk, run, cycle or, if you live near a canal, sail. People managed for thousands of years before cars were invented.

People die from not eating too and that's what will happen if w don't tackle Climate Change.  The world is going to be short of food even without Climate Change.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Read you own posts and you should realise that I had to explain about CAZ's and WHY there should be CAZ's.

They seem to be overlapping to you but the CAZ regulations are not part of the planned Climate Change regulations

There will be other means of motive power to switch to like Electric. You can also walk, run, cycle or, if you live near a canal, sail. People managed for thousands of years before cars were invented.

People die from not eating too and that's what will happen if w don't tackle Climate Change.  The world is going to be short of food even without Climate Change.

it's not worth my time, I know what I'm talking about, you just don't understand me.

ok, back to the dark ages it is. I don't know how you can think this is all going to happen in the next few years, without any negative effects, especially for the poor. Canals ...gosh, they've scared you to death

25 minutes ago, fools said:

it's not worth my time, I know what I'm talking about, you just don't understand me.

ok, back to the dark ages it is. I don't know how you can think this is all going to happen in the next few years, without any negative effects, especially for the poor. Canals ...gosh, they've scared you to death

Climate change and health are the two main reasons the left will use to try to control us and tax us

They use BS statistics and facts that are about a vague as alien abduction

Climate change activists are the new religious cult that stomps around screaming hysterically that the world is coming to an end and it's all man made

The reason they are blaming man is because it suits their narrative to blame everything on old white men 

These are hard left anti-capitalists who can't win elections so now they are demanding that we think and talk like them or the world will end

And Mister M and Organgrinder are perfect examples of that 

Lunatics who scream about the world ending should be laughed at and ignored like the crazies they are

8 hours ago, fools said:

If you know what you are talking about and still want to carry on ignoring Climate change then Fine,  that's up to you.  Just shows how apt was the name you chose.

It's not dark ages to travel less, walk more, be more economical with fossil fuels   -   a lot are already doing it and living very much like you but without the excess.

I never said it would happen in the next few years.   It was never going to start happening on some particular date anyway,     It will be slow and gradual but it has already started.

Everyone can already see the changes at the polar ice caps,  the sea levels are rising and the increased air and sea temperature are carrying more water (RAIN).

It hasn't scared me at all because I will be dead soon and will never see it,  so it will make no difference to me   ( it will to those I leave behind though ).

Carry on fooling

7 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Climate change and health are the two main reasons the left will use to try to control us and tax us

They use BS statistics and facts that are about a vague as alien abduction

Climate change activists are the new religious cult that stomps around screaming hysterically that the world is coming to an end and it's all man made

The reason they are blaming man is because it suits their narrative to blame everything on old white men 

These are hard left anti-capitalists who can't win elections so now they are demanding that we think and talk like them or the world will end

And Mister M and Organgrinder are perfect examples of that 

Lunatics who scream about the world ending should be laughed at and ignored like the crazies they are

Such a silly rant is not really worth answering.  If  you want to demonstrate your stupidity so openly then feel free.

You silly stupid man.  You are going to feel too ashamed to watch the news soon .

Edited by Organgrinder

9 hours ago, fools said:

That's the general idea. 

Keep the population terrified, and the government will ride to the rescue and manipulate everything right...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

That's the general idea. 

Keep the population terrified, and the government will ride to the rescue and manipulate everything right...

Nobody needs to be terrified,  just concerned,  and I know that you already are and that you do your best.

It's aimed at the people who refuse to see what's in front of their own eyes.

I very much doubt that our government is going to ride to the rescue as they would sooner give more tax cuts to the rich.

If we are now over the tipping point,  which is still under debate and not agreed upon yet,  there will be no rescue anyway, because it can't be undone.

Edited by Organgrinder

9 hours ago, Anna B said:

That's why God gave us hair up our noses, to trap air pollution.

Ey up Anna, that's a good point not to be sniffed at.

Anyway, I couldn't think of owt better to do than research the fascinating topic of "Nasal Hair"

Actually, thanks to google, I found some very interesting facts, one of which I'd like to mention.

Lots of people find nose hairs unsightly and like to have em removed, there's lots of devices on the market that will do the job.

Personally, I just stick mi fingers up my snout and yank em out.

Mr. Google tells me,

"Removing nose hair allows more particles to pass through your nose and enter the lungs, this increases the risk for developing Asthma"

Makes you think dunnit.

• Like 1

It's 42 degrees where I am.

It was 30 degrees at 6am this morning 

The heat is incredible like a hairdryer on the face. It's the dry heat you get in places like Dubai

The air smells of smoke and I can see planes dropping water in the distance