Boozin Session Over.

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I totally agree with your post Padders,   this what I believe to be a scam has been going on for years now,  Mars bars,  Milkyways, Topics  ect used to be the size of house bricks, everything has been downsized and the prices remained the same and now even more exspensive due to the cost of living band wagon jumpers on  and as for crisp, the amount in a pack are not enough to feed a Budgie or in this case a Parrot.  :hihi:

What about Heinz,

They've cut the number of beans in a 415g can by 10.

Half the tins contents are now liquid, and half beans, meanwhile the price has risen from £1 to £1-40.

The reduction may appear to be marginal, but when they sell 2.5 millions a day it suddenly becomes more than a little significant.

Tecking us for mugs Mr. P.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

What about Heinz,

Half the tins contents are now liquid, and half beans, meanwhile the price has risen from £1 to £1-40.

The reduction may appear to be marginal, but when they sell 2.5 millions a day it suddenly becomes more than a little significant.

Again Padders your spot on, This where the Conservatives/Labour could really earn some Brownie points, by sticking it to the respective Manufactures and backing Joe Public for a change, too many Companies are taking liberties and getting away with it. :roll:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I totally agree with your post Padders,   this what I believe to be a scam has been going on for years now,  Mars bars,  Milkyways, Topics  ect used to be the size of house bricks, everything has been downsized and the prices remained the same and now even more exspensive due to the cost of living band wagon jumpers on  and as for crisp, the amount in a pack are not enough to feed a Budgie or in this case a Parrot.  :hihi:

Wagon Wheels as big as dustbin lids 

• Like 1

Probably no more that half a tattie in a bag of crisps.

The other con are doughnuts and polo mints, somehow thev've persuaded us to buy a product with absolutely nothing in the middle!

Same with 'Lite' margerine etc - just added water.

Shrinkflation. It's everywhere. Smaller items but same price. They think we're daft and won't notice, even have the cheek to say it's to help with obesity.... And then fruit has rocketed in price too. 

I don't know of any healthy savoury snacks to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

Shrinkflation. It's everywhere. Smaller items but same price. They think we're daft and won't notice, even have the cheek to say it's to help with obesity.... And then fruit has rocketed in price too. 

I don't know of any healthy savoury snacks to be honest. 

Those small bags of salted peanuts are ok from Asda etc, and to reduce the salt if desired, a rinse with warm water in a bowl then dry does the trick.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

What about Heinz,

I stopped buying Heinz beans for that reason. Then I discovered Aldi's. They're much better than Heinz and cost a lot less. They also do beans and sausages which are really nice. 

• Thanks 1