Climate Policies Referendums

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Oh make your mind up. They have an excuse for everything, and it all involves us leading less happy, less enjoyable and less fulfilling lives. 

Why do people still believe all the stuff these experts come out with ? Particularly when there mathematical models were so inaccurate during Covid ?

We know that your main concern is you being happy and I've already explained why. in the past. This is not an exercise in pleasing Chekhov, but on in saving the planet.

Because some people know a lot about how the weather works, whilst you know absolutely nothing about it..

Ask yourself why it isn't always  hot in the midsummer when the sun is still the same temperature,  and why is is not always cold in midwinter just the same ???????

Fortunately,  we have some people who's knowledge on climate, vastly exceeds yours and they are the ones chosen to advise rather than a tv aerial man.

Another mention of Covid again   -   you should be banned if you don't stop that.  Get to the doctors lad

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Governments love the climate change hysteria because they can tax us in things they already tax us on

And what's even better they are taxing us for something that will never happen

And by the time those deadlines come they won't be in politics anymore and will be totally unaccountable

It's a win win 

Poor old grey   -   if there's one thing he hates it's paying taxes and they won't stop talking about it

Hard luck scrooge..

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

We know that your main concern is you being happy and I've already explained why. in the past. This is not an exercise in pleasing Chekhov, but on in saving the planet.

The majority are with me on this one, so, what you mean is this is not an exercise in pleasing the majority (such as a democracy might be wanting to achieve).

Poor old grey   -   if there's one thing he hates it's paying taxes and they won't stop talking about it

Hard luck scrooge..

How much do you pay in taxes,you know, to support society and that ?

Another mention of Covid again   -   you should be banned if you don't stop that. 

Typical authoritarian Leftie, they like nothing more than restricting people's freedoms and banning stuff.

Edited by Chekhov

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

The majority are with me on this one, so, what you mean is this is not an exercise in pleasing the majority (such as a democracy might be wanting to achieve).

How much do you pay in taxes,you know, to support society and that ?

Typical authoritarian Leftie, they like nothing more than restricting people's freedoms and banning stuff.

You have no proof that the majority are with you.

I've always paid my taxes and still do, without making a song and a dance about it.  Why,  are you another scrooge ?

I would certainly restrict your freedom to keep crying about Covid when we are discussing climate change.  I'll bet you were a right mardy arsed mummy's boy.