Trouble At Wednesdays Shirt Sponsor?

Man in Crete

22 hours ago, top4718 said:

Look at the usual suspects trying to start a storm in a tea cup, the sponsorship deal was done and paid well before the problems with the sponsoring company emerged (this was in March this year) all the issues here are with Wandisco/Eyup not SWFC, Eyup only has £1.5k in assets as it's a start up company.

Keep trying though lads eh 🤣

Soooo….. back on topic

you seem I believe to be confused? From the “evidence “ available to date it seems that a deal was done twixt Wednesday and e yup in 2022 and the suggestion is that some $362000 was then paid to Wednesday again in 2022 (we are not told yet exactly when all this took place but it maybe that transaction appears in the soon to be released Wednesday accounts for 21/22). Maybe it won’t be
what is unclear is whether the additional $362000 agreed as part of said deal has been paid to date. It is suggested this sum was contingent upon Wednesday being promoted which was after the play off final hence your suggestion payment of this was made prior to the alleged fraud at wandisco coming to light in March 23 would be incorrect. ? If so Wednesday would be some $362000 short which must be of some concern ….. why it would allegedly pay the annual salary of a star player!

you are correct in that in their last accounts e yup  had very limited assets . They were incorporated in April 21 and it is doubtful they as a company have sufficient means to pay the possibly outstanding $362000 and it seems certain wandisco will not be coughing up either as they are not obligated. 
sooooo….. I put it to you there is every likelihood therefore of Wednesday being some $362000 short on this deal?

5 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Soooo….. back on topic

you seem I believe to be confused? From the “evidence “ available to date it seems that a deal was done twixt Wednesday and e yup in 2022 and the suggestion is that some $362000 was then paid to Wednesday again in 2022 (we are not told yet exactly when all this took place but it maybe that transaction appears in the soon to be released Wednesday accounts for 21/22). Maybe it won’t be
what is unclear is whether the additional $362000 agreed as part of said deal has been paid to date. It is suggested this sum was contingent upon Wednesday being promoted which was after the play off final hence your suggestion payment of this was made prior to the alleged fraud at wandisco coming to light in March 23 would be incorrect. ? If so Wednesday would be some $362000 short which must be of some concern ….. why it would allegedly pay the annual salary of a star player!

you are correct in that in their last accounts e yup  had very limited assets . They were incorporated in April 21 and it is doubtful they as a company have sufficient means to pay the possibly outstanding $362000 and it seems certain wandisco will not be coughing up either as they are not obligated. 
sooooo….. I put it to you there is every likelihood therefore of Wednesday being some $362000 short on this deal?

Here you go Poirot.

7 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Soooo….. back on topic

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz two payments have been made, the third was based on what happens this season so wouldn't be due until 2024 at the earliest, Chansiri it won't have any significant effect on the club if it isn't paid, it was dependent on where the club finishes in the league so more than likely will have been much less than the maximum of $362,000 for promotion.

Nothing to see here still despite trying your utmost 🤣

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz two payments have been made, the third was based on what happens this season so wouldn't be due until 2024 at the earliest, Chansiri it won't have any significant effect on the club if it isn't paid, it was dependent on where the club finishes in the league so more than likely will have been much less than the maximum of $362,000 for promotion.

Nothing to see here still despite trying your utmost 🤣

Sooo …. You’re now aligning yourself with the stirs guess work which clearly says it is”thought” a 2nd payment was made. Like you they also forget that promotion happened well after wandisco found their problems and richards resigned albeit said not to be connected. Please tell who made this 2nd payment and when? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Man in Crete said:

Sooo …. You’re now aligning yourself with the stirs guess work which clearly says it is”thought” a 2nd payment was made. Like you they also forget that promotion happened well after wandisco found their problems and richards resigned albeit said not to be connected. Please tell who made this 2nd payment and when? 

Can I ask why it bothers you so much? 🤣

Lets pretend for a minute the second payment never arrived, Chansiri doesn't seem bothered, 99% of fans won't be bothered, SWFC will carry on and Wandisco/Eyup will deal with their own problems.

There are many issues at both Sheffield clubs, this one is way down the list (except for you). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm... :huh:

Well if we all just wait a bit, it may soon be pretty obvious if Mr Tuna has been paid in full.

IF the full shirt sponsorship HAS been paid, then the team are going to be spending ALL next season promoting a company that has next to no assets (nothing unusual there!)...
... but IF the money HASN'T been paid, then surely Mr Tuna would be having the shirt logo removed and possibly replaced by another sponsor?

Although thinking about it...
... maybe he'll decide NOT to change the shirts anyway, UNTIL all his stock of shirts have been sold to his "customers"? :hihi:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Well if we all just wait a bit, it may soon be pretty obvious if Mr Tuna has been paid in full.

IF the full shirt sponsorship HAS been paid, then the team are going to be spending ALL next season promoting a company that has next to no assets (nothing unusual there!)...
... but IF the money HASN'T been paid, then surely Mr Tuna would be having the shirt logo removed and possibly replaced by another sponsor?

Although thinking about it...
... maybe he'll decide NOT to change the shirts anyway, UNTIL all his stock of shirts have been sold to his "customers"? :hihi:

The money was paid ages ago. I’ve posted a link to a well respected local journalist who has published that fact.

I’d like to say that I’ve no idea why some people can’t accept that, but I actually have two ideas.

They are either colossally thick, or massive stirrers.

We have one of each on this very thread. Anyone like to claim a title?

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And so dr tops how is it you know mr chancer is not bothered, how do you know what dosh has been paid or not. Simply put unless you are part of his inner sanctum you don’t have a clue . 

As to whether 99% of Wednesday fans aren’t bothered then apparently there was , according to my Wednesday mates, a topic on that icon of forums called owlstalk about this very subject (you know the one). It reached over 13 pages of debate with many dismayed at the reputational damage this might cause their club. Guess was ? The post was closed down and no more discussion is allowed. Not allowed to talk about such things

You have your own opinions and I have mine. Never as with your rants on covid etc then if you don’t like it or can’t back up your claims you , and your current lap dog resort to playground name calling which will frankly get you nowhere whatsoever. 

you haven’t incidentally told us who in you knowledge has actually made the payments you think have been made

As to your “mates” claim all this resolved by simply accepting the words of the stirs Wednesday apologist then I give in. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Prettytom said:

The money was paid ages ago. I’ve posted a link to a well respected local journalist who has published that fact.

I’d like to say that I’ve no idea why some people can’t accept that, but I actually have two ideas.

They are either colossally thick, or massive stirrers.

We have one of each on this very thread. Anyone like to claim a title?

"Well respected local journalist"🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have read it all now!!!!!

Also what's with the name calling, oh dear!!!