Trouble At Wednesdays Shirt Sponsor?

Man in Crete

I’m going to start my own rumour that United only pay players in bottle tops and pebbles.

Then I’m going to repeat it over and over again. All the time screaming “you can’t prove they don’t unless you are in the Prince’s inner sanctum. You can’t , you can’t, you can’t”, like some little baby.

What a state you lot are in. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

And so dr tops how is it you know mr chancer is not bothered, how do you know what dosh has been paid or not. Simply put unless you are part of his inner sanctum you don’t have a clue . 

As to whether 99% of Wednesday fans aren’t bothered then apparently there was , according to my Wednesday mates, a topic on that icon of forums called owlstalk about this very subject (you know the one). It reached over 13 pages of debate with many dismayed at the reputational damage this might cause their club. Guess was ? The post was closed down and no more discussion is allowed. Not allowed to talk about such things

You have your own opinions and I have mine. Never as with your rants on covid etc then if you don’t like it or can’t back up your claims you , and your current lap dog resort to playground name calling which will frankly get you nowhere whatsoever. 

you haven’t incidentally told us who in you knowledge has actually made the payments you think have been made

As to your “mates” claim all this resolved by simply accepting the words of the stirs Wednesday apologist then I give in. 

Aye, well.

We’ve all seen the rigour with which you approach posting on here. 

I can’t remember the last time that you actually posted anything that you hadn’t just made up.

I quoted the word salad above, to illustrate my point.  Would you like to tell us which bits of it are factual and which bits just flew out of your “brain”?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Aye, well.

We’ve all seen the rigour with which you approach posting on here. 

I can’t remember the last time that you actually posted anything that you hadn’t just made up.

I quoted the word salad above, to illustrate my point.  Would you like to tell us which bits of it are factual and which bits just flew out of your “brain”?

Would you kindly keep out of my discussion with dr top 

as regards your vocabulary of late maybe you need to see a doctor too… you aren’t related to  the forums doctor are you? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Would you kindly keep out of my discussion with dr top 

as regards your vocabulary of late maybe you need to see a doctor too… you aren’t related to  the forums doctor are you? 

😲😳. You've done it now created an enemy for life, He'd rather have a United season ticket than be related to the Potty Doc. 😂😭.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

And so dr tops how is it you know mr chancer is not bothered, how do you know what dosh has been paid or not. Simply put unless you are part of his inner sanctum you don’t have a clue . 

As to whether 99% of Wednesday fans aren’t bothered then apparently there was , according to my Wednesday mates, a topic on that icon of forums called owlstalk about this very subject (you know the one). It reached over 13 pages of debate with many dismayed at the reputational damage this might cause their club. Guess was ? The post was closed down and no more discussion is allowed. Not allowed to talk about such things

You have your own opinions and I have mine. Never as with your rants on covid etc then if you don’t like it or can’t back up your claims you , and your current lap dog resort to playground name calling which will frankly get you nowhere whatsoever. 

you haven’t incidentally told us who in you knowledge has actually made the payments you think have been made

As to your “mates” claim all this resolved by simply accepting the words of the stirs Wednesday apologist then I give in. 

Owlstalk in no way represents the majority of SWFC fans, it's run by a woke leftie clown.

I'll say again, hardly anyone is bothered except you, it affects absolutely noting in regards to SWFC. 

You'd be better investing your time into why SUFC have hardly signed a player yet with the new season only a couple of weeks away but you can't as you'd rather discuss the bigger, more successful team in the City. 🤣