Trouble At Wednesdays Shirt Sponsor?

Man in Crete

Thought i'd nip on for a 5 minute, mid summer chuckle...

Great to se prettytom aka Sibon hiding bhone another name spitting the dummy out for nowt 🤣🤣

And Tops hatred for Owlstalk speaks for himself.... what with not many people liking him on there due to his selfless approach towards Covid.....

Joking apart.... nowt changes. Sane old insults and offensive crap.....

The seasons not started..... have a break 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Monkesreturn said:

Great to se prettytom aka Sibon hiding bhone another name spitting the dummy out for nowt 🤣🤣

And Tops hatred for Owlstalk speaks for himself.... what with not many people liking him on there due to his selfless approach towards Covid.....

Man with new username criticises man with new username.

Nice work.

I don't care what anyone thinks of my approach to covid, anyone who believed it is in idiot, you're in that club too unsurprisingly.

You can always stay away if you don't like the content, PLEASE.

Just now, Prettytom said:

Man with new username criticises man with new username.

Nice work.

You mean the username with pretty much the same name old chap? Never slid in pretending to be a new user, unlike some...... jog on!

I agree with very little as far as KP, kelvin, whatever he wishes to call himself upon return is concerned..... but he's right in one respect (shock, shock, horror)..... you tend to slide under the radar. Live under the former mod title for whatlittle it actually stands for in this day and age...... you nip in, you stir the pot and then disappear.

You mean the username with pretty much the same name old chap? Never slid in pretending to be a new user, unlike some...... jog on!

I agree with very little as far as KP, kelvin, whatever he wishes to call himself upon return is concerned..... but he's right in one respect (shock, shock, horror)..... you tend to slide under the radar. Live under the former mod title for whatlittle it actually stands for in this day and age...... you nip in, you stir the pot and then disappear.

There’s something very wrong with you matey.

Take a break 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't care what anyone thinks of my approach to covid, anyone who believed it is in idiot, you're in that club too unsurprisingly.

You can always stay away if you don't like the content, PLEASE.

That's why nobody like you on Owlstalk..... you killed half of their relatives with your selfish approach to a pandemic.  Total idiot me for respecting the virus, respecting others and acting in a resposible way.... how dare i.

Just now, Monkesreturn said:

That's why nobody like you on Owlstalk..... you killed half of their relatives with your selfish approach to a pandemic.  Total idiot me for respecting the virus, respecting others and acting in a resposible way.... how dare i.

If that's your level of posting go back to where you came from, pathetic even by your very low standards.

Just now, Prettytom said:

There’s something very wrong with you matey.

Take a break 

I did, i nipped in for two minutes..... and will return when I can be bothered.

Wrong with me??... you slipped in under a new username, pretended to be a new member and posted under that alias..... yet theres something wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny

I did, i nipped in for two minutes..... and will return when I can be bothered.

Wrong with me??... you slipped in under a new username, pretended to be a new member and posted under that alias..... yet theres something wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny

Ah well. It looks like you had a good night.

Drink plenty of water before bedtime and keep The paracetamol handy.

Bless you.