Kevin Spacey Found Not Guilty Of Sexually Assaulting Four Men Following Trial

Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey sobbed in the dock as not guilty verdicts were read out to nine charges involving four younger men following his trial at Southwark Crown Court

Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey has been dramatically cleared of multiple sex assault charges on his 64th birthday.

The two-time Academy Award winner sobbed in the dock as not guilty verdicts were read out to nine charges involving four younger men.

Jurors at Southwark Crown Court took 12 hours and 26 minutes to clear the House of Cards star following a four week trial.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-kevin-spacey-found-not-30555240

Good for him

Your thoughts?

He sounds a wee bit kinky from what I've read, but he has obviously not done anything illegal in this case, according to the court

It will definitely affect the views people have of him which is unfair.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fair play to him. 

Didn't Netflix or someone sack him off the back of these allegations? 

I believe they did. Looks like innocent until proved guilty is a thing of the past these days. 

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fair play to him. 

Didn't Netflix or someone sack him off the back of these allegations? 

Netflix on Friday said it is cutting ties with "House of Cards" actor Kevin Spacey after the actor was accused of sexual misconduct and harassment. "Netflix will not be involved with any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey," a Netflix spokesperson said in an emailed statement

I hope he sues them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest ThaBoom

Doubt he'll be able to resume his career after all this, despite the verdict. 

May get a few 'bit parts' but Hollywood is deadly, some may think there's no smoke without fire.

Personally I think he's a great actor and it would be a shame if we don't see him in big movies again. 

CPS needs to examine itself, its not just Spacey found not guilty- but just this week, also footballers Ryan Giggs and Mendy.

45 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He showed a lot of guts by crossing the Atlantic to put his faith in the England and Wales justice system. Not sure I would.

He lived (lives?) here for years anyway, he was the director of a theatre iirc.