Kevin Spacey Found Not Guilty Of Sexually Assaulting Four Men Following Trial

5 minutes ago, El Cid said:

What happened decades ago should not be put on trial today. I am sure I have touched bottoms in the passed, luckily I am not rich and famous, so I wont be taken to court over it.

My bold 

With or without consent?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

With or without consent?

People do all sorts after a few beers, I am sure a few ladies have had wondering hands too, without consent.

How do guys make the first move these days?

7 minutes ago, El Cid said:

People do all sorts after a few beers, I am sure a few ladies have had wondering hands too, without consent.

You do it in a way that won't get you done for sexual assault.

Edit.....And by that I don't mean you grope someone then murder her. That would be going too far.  

13 minutes ago, El Cid said:

We 'Swipe Right' 😬

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And by that I don't mean you grope someone then murder her. That would be going too far.  

I always reassure a woman that I won't murder her

It's one of my best features 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And people say Chivalry is dead. 👏

They really do appreciate it in the morning

And a coffee and a croissant is a bonus too 

And a free Uber home

I'm a classy guy

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, El Cid said:

We will begin with what sort of woman you want to attract,   how long do you expect the relationship to last,  introduce yourself honestly,  don't go after a woman pretending you're single when you aren't,  that's getting someone under false pretences,  if being yourself is off-putting - own it.

• Haha 1

I hope those who dragged his name through the mud are going to pay compensation for the damage caused. This poor man. The same happened with Cliff Richard, I am glad he wiped the floor with them (metaphorically speaking) in court. There needs to be sterner punishments for those who make false sexual assault claims.

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I hope those who dragged his name through the mud are going to pay compensation for the damage caused. This poor man. The same happened with Cliff Richard, I am glad he wiped the floor with them (metaphorically speaking) in court. There needs to be sterner punishments for those who make false sexual assault claims.

I don't think he's an angel 

He probably was a big pervert

But we have to ask if someone has committed a crime

It's something that the media and people with partisan political biased are willing to ignore 

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think he's an angel 

He probably was a big pervert

But we have to ask if someone has committed a crime

It's something that the media and people with partisan political biased are willing to ignore 

If someone hasn't broken the law, they shouldn't have their name plastered all over the press in assosciation with sex crimes. Mud sticks. 

I personally believe people should not be named until found guilty. The law is an ass, as they say.