Kevin Spacey Found Not Guilty Of Sexually Assaulting Four Men Following Trial

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

If someone hasn't broken the law, they shouldn't have their name plastered all over the press in assosciation with sex crimes. Mud sticks. 

I personally believe people should not be named until found guilty. The law is an ass, as they say.

I agree. However the name of the accused is released "Incase more victims are out there" or something. Well that's what I heard anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

They really do appreciate it in the morning

And a coffee and a croissant is a bonus too 

And a free Uber home

I'm a classy guy

A coffee , croissant and an Uber . I used to give them a firm handshake and send them on their way 

10 hours ago, El Cid said:

People do all sorts after a few beers, I am sure a few ladies have had wondering hands too, without consent.

How do guys make the first move these days?

Send them a text . Make sure its worded correctly and with a written apology if it offends 

Be disappointing  if one of the greatest acting talents of his generation is not fully exonerated and accepted by the film history and his peers after this result. Meanwhile his accusers remain anonymous while his name has been dragged through the mud

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You do it in a way that won't get you done for sexual assault.

Edit.....And by that I don't mean you grope someone then murder her. That would be going too far.  

Not been arrested yet, can I use the fact that we were both intoxicated as a defence?

Now let me cast my mind back to the 1990s who made the first move