Ye Old Harrow

1 hour ago, Cody's Granddad said:

Did anyone ever drink in this pub in the past and did you ever get any vibes or anything unusual, they say it's one of the most haunted pubs in Sheffield.

But they say that about a few other pubs to, what's your experience in this pub.

Now derelict since 2008

When it was built it was in Derbyshire, sorry can’t help further.

I remember in the late 70's a huge bloke called Nebby Carr in there and a small bloke called Joss Hessian had an argument and went outside, Little Joss stood across the road throwing house bricks at Nebby who couldn't catch him.

Two well known characters from that area in those days.

Broad Street  .

31 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I remember in the late 70's a huge bloke called Nebby Carr in there and a small bloke called Joss Hessian had an argument and went outside, Little Joss stood across the road throwing house bricks at Nebby who couldn't catch him.

Two well known characters from that area in those days.

Joss the boss .😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

…and now the Bay of Bengal curry house. I think the OP means the one on Broad Street.

Jim , with respect to you, Broad Lane and Broad Street are in different parts of Sheffield . i.e Violet May's etc.

Edited by St Petre

15 hours ago, Cody's Granddad said:

Did anyone ever drink in this pub in the past and did you ever get any vibes or anything unusual, they say it's one of the most haunted pubs in Sheffield.

But they say that about a few other pubs to, what's your experience in this pub.

Now derelict since 2008

Absolutely rubbish, it was no different to any of the pubs nearby.