Doctors For Extinction Rebellion 🙄

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

You are, but you'll never admit it.  We, the others in this topic, were not shooting our mouths off - we were commenting on what we actually saw. Well, they were in uniform, in what looked like a hospital, and I doubt they all came in on their days off.

One logical snippet - well done.

I was commenting on an idle scrounger taking the pee out of doctors and,  anytime I feel inclined to shoot my mouth off,  I will.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I was commenting on an idle scrounger taking the pee out of doctors and,  anytime I feel inclined to shoot my mouth off,  I will.

Who's the idle scrounger - with evidence, not just you prejudices? As I said before, shooting your mouth off without finding out about what you are griping about, just makes you look stupid.

14 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Who's the idle scrounger - with evidence, not just you prejudices? As I said before, shooting your mouth off without finding out about what you are griping about, just makes you look stupid.

You know full well who I was referring to and regarding evidence, I have told you before to find out what you want to know yourself. 

You have as many prejudices as I do, as do the rest of the posters on here,  so you don't take the moral high ground there either.

Remember that I've called out in the past your prejudice about female poster on this forum.   Only certain ones though,  who you think won't give it back.

Then there's this weird obsession with posters names and whether they have been before under a different name   -   It's what they say that counts. 

By all means regard me as stupid if you wish,  I couldn't care less about that because I don't rate you as the brain of Britain either.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Every thread has to turn into a tedious argument when Organgrinder gets involved, doesnt it?

Arguing about a video he hasnt even watched ffs.

Sadly, HHR, you are correct. I'll try and not fall for his tricks in future - but it is hard to ignore his rants. :sad:

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Every thread has to turn into a tedious argument when Organgrinder gets involved, doesnt it?

Arguing about a video he hasnt even watched ffs.

I'm not arguing about any video   -   I'm arguing about the idle idiot who posted it.

Think about it for a bit if its hard.

20 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"And again,   not a word about the subject   -   what a brain"

Clever lad   -   using my line because you don't have the brains to think of your own.

At least, you have a line that makes sense and with the correct spelling.     Perhaps getting through to you a bit now.

How's your dad ?     Is he going to save you again when the world goes up in flames ?

Don't some mothers have em,   Sorry Mary