Harry And Meghan 'Taking Time Apart' After Facing 'Financial Trouble'

It seems that there might be trouble in paradise for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as they are 'taking time apart', according to reports.

It's claimed that the pair are facing financial woes after their Spotify deal was scrapped.

The couple's $20m deal with the company ended after Meghan's podcast 'Archetypes' only ever released 12 episodes.

In a statement released last month, both Spotify and Archewell Audio, Harry and Meghan's production company, said they had mutually agreed to part ways.

The Spotify snub is said to have left Meghan 'distraught'.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/harry-meghan-taking-time-apart-30501068

Well I'm shocked.

Shocked and stunned

Shocked, stunned and surprised. 

I wish MeAgain and Harry H all the best for the future.

Your thoughts?

It's their business and I'm not that fussed.

If people who professed to dislike the couple invested as much time and energy on their own relationships as they do the Sussex's, then the world would be a better place.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

It's their business and I'm not that fussed.

If people who professed to dislike the couple invested as much time and energy on their own relationships as they do the Sussex's, then the world would be a better place.

What is someone has no relationship. Is it OK for those people to hate one them?

Asking for a friend. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What is someone has no relationship. Is it OK for those people to hate one them?

Asking for a friend. 

They may not have an intimate relationship, but they'll have friends, work colleagues, relatives etc.

IMO The hate that they receive is manufactured by the bad publicity and hate fuelled content of media speculation. 

I can't see what either have done to anyone else to deserve all this  tbh.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

Just now, Mister M said:

They may not have an intimate relationship, but they'll have friends, work colleagues, relatives etc.

IMO The hate that they receive is manufactured by the bad publicity and hate fuelled content of media speculation. 

I can't see what either have done to anyone else tbh.

My bold

You don't think suggesting the Royal family are racist was wrong?

What about all the private family details he blurted out in his book, 'Waaagh'?

Was that not wrong?

Personally I don't like or dislike them but let's not pretend they did nothing wrong. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

You don't think suggesting the Royal family are racist was wrong?

What about all the private family details he blurted out in his book, 'Waaagh'?

Was that not wrong?

Personally I don't like or dislike them but let's not pretend they did nothing wrong. 

I don't know if the Royal Family were racist to them, I wasn't there.

So what he blurted family details out in a book. If people don't want to read it, then don't buy it. If the papers are whining about Harry putting family details in a book, they're just annoyed that they didn't get there first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't know if the Royal Family were racist to them, I wasn't there.

So what he blurted family details out in a book. If people don't want to read it, then don't buy it. If the papers are whining about Harry putting family details in a book, they're just annoyed that they didn't get there first.

My bold

But wait, he wanted his privacy didn't he?

That's a funny way of going about it if you ask me.

• Like 1