Harry And Meghan 'Taking Time Apart' After Facing 'Financial Trouble'

Just now, Mister M said:

He wants things in his control. Not too much to ask is it?

Yes, it is when you behave like he has. 

Having said that I think the best thing that can happen is for him to leave her. I've said for a long while now she strikes me as being the controlling one. Controlling people are often abusive too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

It's just rubbish printed by the newspapers. 

And yet you saw fit to comment 🤔

6 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Perhaps @The_DADDY you should find yourself a hobby.

Any suggestions? I mean, my life is pretty full as it is.

Edit, by the way. I fixed it for you.

You're welcome 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

Just a thought Daddy, 

For  someone who says  their life is pretty full you spend an awful lot of time posting on here. There is nothing to be ashamed of.  It is your life and no biz of anyone else.

My life is quite empty, so I come on here which helps. What does it matters :huh:

5 minutes ago, mart said:

Just a thought Daddy, 

For  someone who says  their life is pretty full you spend an awful lot of time posting on here. There is nothing to be ashamed of.  It is your life and no biz of anyone else.

My life is quite empty, so I come on here which helps. What does it matters :huh:

Trust me, its full. As for spending a lot of time posting on here?

No, not really.  I post a lot on here which takes very little time. The fact SF isn't very busy means I can catch up on what I want to, post a reply etc in only a few minutes. 

7 minutes ago, mart said:

By empty, what do you mean? 

Sorry to pry and please feel free to tell me to mind my own business 

5 hours ago, Mister M said:

They may not have an intimate relationship, but they'll have friends, work colleagues, relatives etc.

IMO The hate that they receive is manufactured by the bad publicity and hate fuelled content of media speculation. 

I can't see what either have done to anyone else to deserve all this  tbh.

It's perfectly normal behaviour to go on one of the world's biggest talk shows to slag off your family, on top of writing a book giving intimate details about it.

Moaning about climate change whilst flying around the world.

Being filmed mocking your mother in law.

Calling one of your family members a racist but refuse to say who.

Nothing to see here, I just don't understand why people dislike them. It's crazy.

🙄🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

RadarOnline.com reached out for comment prior to publication. A source close to the Sussexes said, “It’s not true. It’s literally made up" after our report was published.

The bloke is apparently filming a documentary overseas, so of course they're 'spending time apart'.  :hihi: