Harry And Meghan 'Taking Time Apart' After Facing 'Financial Trouble'

35 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Who would have thought that a thread on this forum would turn out to be a load of made up testicles.

Indeed.

"There’s no slippery slope here. Just standard banking procedures. Nothing to do with his political views either"

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

It seems that there might be trouble in paradise for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as they are 'taking time apart', according to reports.

It's claimed that the pair are facing financial woes after their Spotify deal was scrapped.

The couple's $20m deal with the company ended after Meghan's podcast 'Archetypes' only ever released 12 episodes.

In a statement released last month, both Spotify and Archewell Audio, Harry and Meghan's production company, said they had mutually agreed to part ways.

The Spotify snub is said to have left Meghan 'distraught'.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/harry-meghan-taking-time-apart-30501068

Well I'm shocked.

Shocked and stunned

Shocked, stunned and surprised. 

I wish MeAgain and Harry H all the best for the future.

Your thoughts?

The whole article is suitably vague. Presumably so the paper doesn't get sued, as Harry is far more litiguous now he is a semi-private citizen. Just enough detail to sell a few papers & get some clickbait on the website. 

• Like 1

This marrage was doomed from the start simply because the royals are an instituion with a protocol they are weened on so outsiders no matter how hard they try just can't conform too,   William his following his mothers lead and bringing  their kids up as much as possible in the real world. I'm not a royalist but I will admit,  imo, William and Kate are a shining example how to behave not like the other pratts,  Phillip, Charles and Andrew. :roll:

On 27/07/2023 at 22:04, The_DADDY said:

It seems that there might be trouble in paradise for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as they are 'taking time apart', according to reports.

It's claimed that the pair are facing financial woes after their Spotify deal was scrapped.

The couple's $20m deal with the company ended after Meghan's podcast 'Archetypes' only ever released 12 episodes.

In a statement released last month, both Spotify and Archewell Audio, Harry and Meghan's production company, said they had mutually agreed to part ways.

The Spotify snub is said to have left Meghan 'distraught'.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/harry-meghan-taking-time-apart-30501068

Well I'm shocked.

Shocked and stunned

Shocked, stunned and surprised. 

I wish MeAgain and Harry H all the best for the future.

Your thoughts?

Oops. 

Ah well, never mind.

Poor Harry/Megan

Looks like they've been kicked off the Hollywood A-List too.

Toronto Sun

Beckhams boot former friends Meghan Markle, Prince Harry

Toronto Sun

George Clooney 'ditches' Meghan, Harry in favour of King Charles: Report

But I'm sure a little adversity in life will only bring the loving couple closer together.

Right?  :)

Edited by trastrick