Are Gay Pride Marches Past Their Sell By Date?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Nowt wrong with Volvo's!!

Absolutely. A Volvo was one of the cars I was after when I bought a newer one last year. This was partly because they last a  long time and I keep my cars a ling time, but also because they are a safe car.

Unfortunately I wanted an estate and I did not want a  car any bigger than my old Focus (mainly for ease of parking). The only Volvo which fitted the bill was a V50 and they stopped building them in 2011....

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Good idea, as I have frequently mentioned on here, when it comes to danger forget Covid or taking pictures at school events or swimming galas, it's the roads that you should worry about, they are, statistically speaking, dangerous.

Given the number of Male swimmers coming out as gay,  its an environmental breeding ground..changing room predators all (ages), communal showers etc I'd be more worried about that at the swimming pools rather that the banning of photography. 

Edited by Beechwood_S6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Given the number of Male swimmers coming out as gay,  i6t an environmental breeding ground..changing room predators all (ages), communal showers etc I'd be more worried about that at the swimming pools rather that the banning of photography. 

There's somethiing in the water!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

What ironic is that the lefties hate Israel but they have a pride march every year where as homosexuality is illegal in Palestine 

Like trying to claim that when someone says they don't like the colour orange, they must be saying they love the colour blue. :loopy:

There is some irony in your claim... but it's not what you think it is! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Absolutely. A Volvo was one of the cars I was after when I bought a newer one last year. This was partly because they last a  long time and I keep my cars a ling time, but also because they are a safe car.

Unfortunately I wanted an estate and I did not want a  car any bigger than my old Focus (mainly for ease of parking). The only Volvo which fitted the bill was a V50 and they stopped building them in 2011....

Hmmm... :huh:

Maybe an old tranny might be just up your street, Mr Chekhov? ;)

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Like trying to claim that when someone says they don't like the colour orange, they must be saying they love the colour blue. :loopy:

There is some irony in your claim... but it's not what you think it is! 🤣

Israel don't want homosexuality to be illegal so that's why they are defending themselves against the Muslim states that want to wipe them out

That's why I support Israel

• Haha 1