Are Gay Pride Marches Past Their Sell By Date?

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Apparently gays are still oppressed something something. 

Transgenders are being genocided something something 

MAPS is a normal sexual preference something something  

So yes. They are still needed something something 

Here go go matey. It's post #2 

Just now, RollingJ said:

Where??

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

So, from that comment, I understand the 'march' used that route, and they would have had authorisation to be there.

Why would pedestrians need authorisation to march down a pedestrian only area?   

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I was referring to the fire appliance, or was that not obvious to you?

You clearly referred to the march because you specifically used the word march and did not use the words fire appliance.  Do you think fire engines taking part in gay pride marches in pedestrian areas  is a good use of taxpayer's money?

Just now, Axe said:

You clearly referred to the march because you specifically used the word march and did not use the words fire appliance.  Do you think fire engines taking part in gay pride marches in pedestrian areas  is a good use of taxpayer's money?

1 minute ago, Axe said:

I used 'march', but could have used 'procession', 'event' or other descriptive terms, but you know what I meant. And now you introduce a further 'complication'. I now know why I ignore most of your 'contributions' to this forum.

3 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

I'm still unclear on what "havoc" it caused as claimed in the OP. Havoc to me indicates something more akin to the Rhodes wild fires, not just some people having to step out of the way of a fire engine that was likely moving fairly slowly.

Me too - but some people... well.