Are Gay Pride Marches Past Their Sell By Date?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Today I witnessed an embarrassing occurrence in which a fire engine adorned with a rainbow flag caused havoc in a pedestrian area.  Now gays are allowed to do whatever they do and even marry each other is it really necessary to have gay pride events?

A friend of mine is gay and from listening to what he tells me about the almost daily abuse he gets, I would say no, they're not past their sell by date.

So I think if anyone thinks they're past their sell by date then I guess they are part of the problem, not the solution,

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

A friend of mine is gay and from listening to what he tells me about the almost daily abuse he gets, I would say no, they're not past their sell by date.

So I think if anyone thinks they're past their sell by date then I guess they are part of the problem, not the solution,

What, for being gay? Is he what would have been called in the past 'a mincer'?

By that I mean is he particularly effeminate?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Today I witnessed an embarrassing occurrence in which a fire engine adorned with a rainbow flag caused havoc in a pedestrian area.  Now gays are allowed to do whatever they do and even marry each other is it really necessary to have gay pride events?

You must try harder in your trolling