Sheffield Wednesday V Southampton Fri Eve

bassett one

WELL first game of the season,on sky let battle commence as they say,its going to be a long hard season if it does not go to the top 6 plan,but got my bet on have faith. but it aint going to be easy as the fans will say if you pay top prices you want results and i agree with them, its a hard league and our manager knows whats needed to go up ,but can he do it? thats the problem which i stated many times its great to go up by a play-off but its always catch up for players ect,add that to the manager saga and your many more weeks behind.

After the euphoria of Wembley & a nightmare of a close season… we can finally concentrate on the football….wish XM all the luck in the world & hopefully he’s given the time to implement his ideas & style of play…but i fear a season of struggle & a fight against the drop …hope I’m wrong….

well if its anything like he seems to want it will be fast and entertaining ,but can we score ? you could see against luton the idea of what he wants ,take players on,dont be afraid and play with your heart,but are they capable of that? i trust they are fit,1st 10 games will tell us all i think

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

well if its anything like he seems to want it will be fast and entertaining ,but can we score ? you could see against luton the idea of what he wants ,take players on,dont be afraid and play with your heart,but are they capable of that? i trust they are fit,1st 10 games will tell us all i think

Will be a good indication of what lies ahead Mr. B.

If they lose, but put in a good performance, I won't be too disappointed.