Oh The Irony

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll rephrase that as its a bit blunt.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out to be fake. I won't be watching it myself so if someone could do the honours and give me their take ill be grateful 👍

Why? You're always trying to get us to watch dodgy Facebook videos?

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Snipped.

You're always trying to get us to watch dodgy Facebook videos?

How do you mean, dodgy? 

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Why?

Snipped 

Because I'm not gay and have no interest in watching a gay sex video.

Have you seen it Mel? 

Edited by The_DADDY

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

How do you mean, dodgy? 

Because I'm not gay and have no interest in watching a gay sex video.

Have you seen it Mel? 

I haven't yet cos I was home late from work and on my phone, I don't watch videos on my phone, as for the rest, why do you have to be gay to watch a random video?

You said it's fake, if it's fake it's fake, if it's real it's another religious hypocrite getting what they deserve

• Like 1

Naivly I thought it would be linked in the op which I read and can't find a link.

No idea how I'd watch it otherwise as I don't do telegram and the subject matters not something I'm used to googling tbh

Plus the fact I'm currently diagnosing a fault with my pc, that's currently out of action, I'll have to take the hit on the chin and say sorry Daddy I won't be watching it, apologies

5 hours ago, melthebell said:

Naivly I thought it would be linked in the op which I read and can't find a link.

No idea how I'd watch it otherwise as I don't do telegram and the subject matters not something I'm used to googling tbh

Plus the fact I'm currently diagnosing a fault with my pc, that's currently out of action, I'll have to take the hit on the chin and say sorry Daddy I won't be watching it, apologies

No apologies needed matey. Tbh it's not something I'd search for either so I understand you there. Cheers for trying anyways 🙏

• Like 1

Well, I've searched thoroughly for this video of the Iranian cleric having gay sex (purely in the interests of research, of course ;)), and I can't find it.

Though in my search I did find out that one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories to come out of COVID-19 is that the covid vaccine turns people gay!!!

Iranian cleric claims COVID-19 vaccine turns people gay | Homosexuality is punishable in Iran | WION - YouTube

Don't tell Checkov :hihi:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well, I've searched thoroughly for this video of the Iranian cleric having gay sex (purely in the interests of research, of course ;)), and I can't find it.

Though in my search I did find out that one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories to come out of COVID-19 is that the covid vaccine turns people gay!!!

Iranian cleric claims COVID-19 vaccine turns people gay | Homosexuality is punishable in Iran | WION - YouTube

Don't tell Checkov :hihi:

I always thought Iran was a crazy, mixed-up place  -  that kind of proves it!