Swfc Financial Accounts

PapaLazarou

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

That’s if you ignore….the numerous transfer embargo’s,failure to pay players wages,point’s deductions resulting in relegation,ridiculous ticket & merchandise prices,flaunting of EFL rules,prolonged refund payments to season ticket holders…the list is endless..

The sooner he sells the club the better…

Although the books are looking better we're only slowly getting out of the hole he's dug us into, no idea how anyone can defend him.

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

"Not the complete idiot"..? .Which bit of the following have you conveniently  ignored?….the numerous transfer embargo’s,failure to pay players wages,point’s deductions resulting in relegation,ridiculous ticket & merchandise prices,flaunting of EFL rules,prolonged refund payments to season ticket holders…the list is endless..

The sooner he sells the club the better…

I’ve heard of the possibility of USA interest, this was very third hand so will wait for something a bit more tangible.

52 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I didn’t get a name, hence my reluctance to take it seriously, however if it was him the best that could come out of it is to get SWFC mentioned in the USA.

There's a guy called Adam Shaw who has offered "help" to Chansiri and claims he's the front man of a group who want to buy the club, not sure whether he's using it as a bit of self promotion or its a genuine thing, he's been quite vague on details so far.

27 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There's a guy called Adam Shaw who has offered "help" to Chansiri and claims he's the front man of a group who want to buy the club, not sure whether he's using it as a bit of self promotion or its a genuine thing, he's been quite vague on details so far.

I heard that the ‘group’ are Sheffield ex pats who support the OWLS, too good to be true for cynical me.