Swfc Financial Accounts

PapaLazarou

well speak for utd,i think mr chansiri is a nice bloke,okay hes made mistakes ,but we are coming right now with our finances and    i think this new manager having had a team promoted can do a good job,a lot better than darren ever did despite wanting money after money then demanding even more to stay,but mr chansiri new if he agreed to that it was cert relegation and the pay off well that would of took us a long time to repay if  we sacked him. the problem mr chansiri had was he thought he could run it as a business ,not thinking about the stupid spending rules, but i reckon we are on the up,but thats a wednesday supporter forever the optimist ,as a 5 year old when we came runners up to spurs my dad took me and said this is the best team,best ground or will be soon,alas apart from a few visits to wembly its been a rough ride and at 68 i can only hope we reach the prem before i depart this world.

29 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well speak for utd,i think mr chansiri is a nice bloke,okay hes made mistakes ,but we are coming right now with our finances and    i think this new manager having had a team promoted can do a good job,a lot better than darren ever did despite wanting money after money then demanding even more to stay,but mr chansiri new if he agreed to that it was cert relegation and the pay off well that would of took us a long time to repay if  we sacked him. the problem mr chansiri had was he thought he could run it as a business ,not thinking about the stupid spending rules, but i reckon we are on the up,but thats a wednesday supporter forever the optimist ,as a 5 year old when we came runners up to spurs my dad took me and said this is the best team,best ground or will be soon,alas apart from a few visits to wembly its been a rough ride and at 68 i can only hope we reach the prem before i depart this world.

"Darren" got us promoted ....did you conveniently forget that fact as well......?

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Bang on but asking for a four times salary raise was a way of saying by by , If true 

Maybe he was on a very low salary or he asked for a 4 year contract instead of one.

Just saying there's a way to play with words to your advantage and mislead the gullible.

“Nice bloke” isn’t top of the list of attributes required to run a football club.

I know lots of nice blokes. But some of them couldn’t run a bath.

And anyway…. Moore was a nice bloke. So why the downer on him lately?

47 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

"Darren" got us promoted ....did you conveniently forget that fact as well......?

well lets look at facts took us down,failed year one with the best squad in the league to get us up,third time got us up by lots of luck with the best players in the league

but if we had gone up as champions or runners up that would of give us more weeks to obtain players ,then the wage saga ,not so good now once you look at the facts.

3 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well lets look at facts took us down,failed year one with the best squad in the league to get us up,third time got us up by lots of luck with the best players in the league

but if we had gone up as champions or runners up that would of give us more weeks to obtain players ,then the wage saga ,not so good now once you look at the facts.

3rd time?.:huh:.

25 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Mr Bassett …, whilst one can only respect your continued rallying calls you really maybe need to research more?

darren Moore just happened to be the manager when your apparent hero mr chancer tried it on unsuccessfully and was solely responsible for that points deduction and relegation 

as others point out Wednesday have been in division one only twice in the period involved not three

finally it’s a bit of a myth about about bringing players in and only two parties know the actual facts on why Darren left

anyway as you say onward and upwards 

• Like 1