Are Women Being Encouraged To Be Fat?

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The walking or running and even swimming is good for you and  burns off the calories and gives you stamina its better than vegitating in an armchair. :hihi:

I beg your pardon,  have you been spying on me?  I'm up and down most of the time,  sons always want something from the kitchen.

One of my sons is either at the gym,  spinning class,  running,  swimming and he still has a spare tyre because he likes food.

Edited by cressida

47 minutes ago, cressida said:

I beg your pardon,  have you been spying on me?  I'm up and down most of the time,  sons always want something from the kitchen.

One of my sons is either at the gym,  spinning class,  running,  swimming and he still has a spare tyre because he likes food.

There a couple of likely peeping Tom  suspects on here but I won't mention any names ( Hackey, Padders) OOPS! :gag:  As for vegitating,  I was speaking for my self,  I enjoy my walks, Rothervalley is ideal,   great scenary, great for bird watchers, :suspect: and its flat. :hihi:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

There a couple of likely peeping Tom  suspects on here but I won't mention any names ( Hackey, Padders) OOPS! :gag:  As for vegitating,  I was speaking for my self,  I enjoy my walks, Rothervalley is ideal,   great scenary, great for bird watchers, :suspect: and its flat. :hihi:

Looking for trouble Presley!

7 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

It's not for the Government or the NHS to sort out what people see is a physical problem when it's actually a mental issue - I know, I've been there!

There are various things that affects peoples thoughts around food.

Do you believe food and drinks manufacturers would spend millions on advertising if it didn't work?

If people were taught good habits in childhood, they would eat porridge made with water for breakfast and not cereals that contain more sugar than cake, mixed with milk.