Are Women Being Encouraged To Be Fat?

21 hours ago, Resident said:

Many women champion Lizzo, a morbidly obese singer as inspirational and a true body-positive icon  

But you go tell those women they look like her.... 

She might be body positive, but ultra obese people have a personality flaw where they cannot control their food intake, like an addict cannot stop drinking alcohol.

Pop star Lizzo is being sued by three of her former dancers over claims including sexual harassment and a hostile work environment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66379169

10 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

I enjoyed that too thanks janie48.  The late, great Mighty Atom hosted by my comedy hero Les Dawson.  A formidable and side-splittingly funny combination! :clap:

Friendly advice - the menopause - Henpicked

Les Dawson was also my favourite comedian, especially in the sketch above.

14 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

I enjoyed that too thanks janie48.  The late, great Mighty Atom hosted by my comedy hero Les Dawson.  A formidable and side-splittingly funny combination! :clap:

Friendly advice - the menopause - Henpicked

👍 Glad you enjoyed it. Les Dawson was very funny.

8 hours ago, El Cid said:

She might be body positive, but ultra obese people have a personality flaw where they cannot control their food intake, like an addict cannot stop drinking alcohol.

Pop star Lizzo is being sued by three of her former dancers over claims including sexual harassment and a hostile work environment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66379169

Whilst the BBC chose not to publish it, it's alleged that Lizzo forced the dancers named in the law suit to "eat a banana that was situated in the vagina of a female sex worker".

The silence from the usual "cancel-culturists" is deafening. Had this been someone like Michael Ball this story would be frontpage and top story rotation on newspapers/channels. 

• 8 months later...

Katie Price is not my cup of tea, but I find banning her advert to be rediculous.

Have they banned adds for Easter eggs because they are "irresponsible"?

Super processed and they could contain more than half of your daily callories, or problem is obsity, not people being too thin.

An advert posted by Katie Price on Instagram, which promoted a low calorie diet for The Skinny Food Co, has been banned by the advertising watchdog.

In the video, posted last August, the former glamour model detailed her meals adding up to only 755 calories a day.

The NHS states the recommended daily intake is around 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68713464