Costa Coffee Facing Boycott Over 'Irresponsible' Advert Of Trans Man

18 minutes ago, crookesey said:

£3.45, as far as I’m concerned they can fu-coffee. 

IMO, £3.45 is extortinate for cup of coffee, if for example I was out and about in a shopping mal or parking up near to the  Costa next to elmwood farm pub before I go for a walk around Rothervalley I would have my stainless steel flask filled with Nescafe. Oh and by the way, a  200gm jar of Nescafe is only £2 and you will get quite a few cups for that.

Edited by PRESLEY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

IMO, £3.45 is extortinate for cup of coffee, if for example I was out and about in a shopping mal or parking up near to the  Costa next to elmwood farm pub before I go for a walk around Rothervalley I would have my stainless steel flask filled with Nescafe.

Glad I aint the only cheapskate on here parking there to avoid the Rother Valley parking charge 😁

9 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

IMO, £3.45 is extortinate for cup of coffee, if for example I was out and about in a shopping mal or parking up near to the  Costa next to elmwood farm pub before I go for a walk around Rothervalley I would have my stainless steel flask filled with Nescafe. Oh and by the way, a  200gm jar of Nescafe is only £2 and you will get quite a few cups for that.

Costa Coffee must be doing something right otherwise they would not be all over the place and have such a good business providing jobs for thousands of folk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Glad I aint the only cheapskate on here parking there to avoid the Rother Valley parking charge 😁

Its not a case of cheap skate, I park there because I'm coming over the Beighton by pass, so why drive all the way around to Killamarsh to the main entrance then pay, stop being silly as per. :loopy:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Its not a case of cheap skate, I park there because I'm coming over the Beighton by pass, so why drive all the way around to Killamarsh to the main entrance then pay, stop being silly as per. :loopy:

Im not being silly, I pay there to avoid being charged, loads do it, nothing to do with being silly. Settle down, it wasnt a critisism.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1