Costa Coffee Facing Boycott Over 'Irresponsible' Advert Of Trans Man

3 hours ago, fools said:

227g of filter coffee is £2.50 or less, far better than granules.

businesses have costs, staff to pay, to moan about the price not being comparable to a home made bland coffee is ridiculous

Absolutely correct.  Places like Costa Coffee provide a meeting place for folk and are not only a coffee shop but are place for social interaction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Can you get this into your head!   The point I'm making is,  I will never pay extortinate prices for Coffee in Costa Coffee.   End of. 

But you are paying an extortionate price for Nescafe when similar instant coffee is available for less than half the price.  You also do not acknowledge Costa Coffee are providing a quality grounded coffee which is far nicer than instant coffee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

But you are paying an extortionate price for Nescafe when similar instant coffee is available for less than half the price.  You also do not acknowledge Costa Coffee are providing a quality grounded coffee which is far nicer than instant coffee.

I am that much of a coffee drinker  that if I run out of coffee a couple days before I do the main weekly shop, I have tea instead.  Oh! And there is no way you would ever catch me in any type of coffee shop surrounded by handbags and big girls blouses like you pair.  MAN UP Fools and Axe (West77). :roll:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I am that much of a coffee drinker  that if I run out of coffee a couple days before I do the main weekly shop, I have tea instead.  Oh! And there is no way you would ever catch me in any type of coffee shop surrounded by handbags and big girls blouses like you pair.  MAN UP Fools and Axe (West77). :roll:

I've tried lots of different coffees Mr. P. but always finish up with Nescafe..

I'll tell you what I do like though, always have one first thing.

NYcoffee....  2 in1. cus I don't take sugar... 89p for 12 sachets at Home Bargains...

Try it, let me know what you think.

8 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Calm down, I think you ought to try de-caffeinated.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You are obviously a poor housewife if you ever run out of coffee before you do the main weekly shop.   Enough said.

2 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Calm down, I think you ought to try de-caffeinated.

Camp coffee might suit him better.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You are obviously a poor housewife if you ever run out of coffee before you do the main weekly shop.   Enough said.

Camp coffee might suit him better.

Supping  Camp coffee is the nearest I would ever be to being associated with the word camp.  :roll:

• Haha 1

On 02/08/2023 at 14:06, PRESLEY said:

Can you get this into your head!   The point I'm making is,  I will never pay extortinate prices for Coffee in Costa Coffee.   End of. 

Same here Mr. P.

Costa Coffee is certainly not my cup of tea..