Cheap Skip Hire

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another poor contribution.  Something needed to be done sooner or later regarding the amount of waste sent to landfill in order to protect the environment for future generations.  Also we all benefit from less groundwater pollution today as well as wildlife benefiting.  I would have expected a Labour government to also take measures to reduce landfill if they had been in power for the last thirteen years.

No no no we should be allowed to dump what we want, when we want. Also, bring back asbestos and outdoor toilets. 

42 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No no no we should be allowed to dump what we want, when we want. Also, bring back asbestos and outdoor toilets. 

Here you are on another thread taking things to the extreme.

As you make it more difficult/expensive to tip legally (mixed waste rules have been changed which has also led to cost increases) fly tipping becomes more prevalent, surely it's best to find a middle ground as waste just doesn't vanish.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Another poor contribution.  Something needed to be done sooner or later regarding the amount of waste sent to landfill in order to protect the environment for future generations.  Also we all benefit from less groundwater pollution today as well as wildlife benefiting.  I would have expected a Labour government to also take measures to reduce landfill if they had been in power for the last thirteen years.

Do you know nothing ???????         It may surprise you to know that it was actually Labour,  Tony liar Blair,  who started the charges in the first place and also started mass fly tipping as a result

Not as bright as he thought he was and, of course, he proved that to the entire world.

Silly boy

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

In other words, more landfill tax rises just like those on alcohol.

We were already more heavily taxed than any time in the last 80 years and they are still putting them up further.

That's the conservative government who know how to look after finances.

Ah yes,  there's the CAZ tax too.   They don't like calling them taxes these days but that's what they are.

Prepare for many more before the Tories leave power because they have a lot of mistakes to put right and pay for in the hopes they will get elected again.

Are you ok?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Do you know nothing ???????         It may surprise you to know that it was actually Labour,  Tony liar Blair,  who started the charges in the first place and also started mass fly tipping as a result

Not as bright as he thought he was and, of course, he proved that to the entire world.

Silly boy

You need to make your mind up.  First you blamed the Tories and a short while later you are blaming Tony Blair.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You need to make your mind up.  First you blamed the Tories and a short while later you are blaming Tony Blair.

You should realise that Tony Blair was our first Tory Prime Minister of a Labour Government and, although not as bad as the useless shower we have now,

he began with Tory measures to make changes that the people wouldn't  want if they had known what his plans really were.

He was an improvement on this lot though because, under him,  the economy was good,  the NHS had it's highest ever rating,  the trains were running and  taxation was lower than it is now.

Unlike you, I don't have this blind acceptance that the party I support can do no wrong.  I don't make my mind up until I see what the politicians are doing and then judge them. on results.

Blair's results were crap    -    Cameron's, May's, Johnson's, Truss's and silly Sunak's results have been much,  much worse.     Only the very foolish,  like you,   praise them whilst they shaft you.

Edited by Organgrinder