Cheap Skip Hire

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You should realise that Tony Blair was our first Tory Prime Minister of a Labour Government and, although not as bad as the useless shower we have now,

he began with Tory measures to make changes that the people wouldn't  want if they had known what his plans really were.

He was an improvement on this lot though because, under him,  the economy was good,  the NHS had it's highest ever rating,  the trains were running and  taxation was lower than it is now.

Unlike you, I don't have this blind acceptance that the party I support can do no wrong.  I don't make my mind up until I see what the politicians are doing and then judge them. on results.

Blair's results were crap    -    Cameron's, May's, Johnson's, Truss's and silly Sunak's results have been much,  much worse.     Only the very foolish,  like you,   praise them whilst they shaft you.

Another rant containing nonsense.  Tony Blair was the first New Labour prime minister because he made the Labour Party electable.  If it was not for Tony Blair our country would be in 45th year of continuous Tory rule.

52 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another rant containing nonsense.  Tony Blair was the first New Labour prime minister because he made the Labour Party electable.  If it was not for Tony Blair our country would be in 45th year of continuous Tory rule.

You know very little about the Labour party and this shows glaringly when you try to display your knowledge / foolishness.

Blair was completely right wing and ditched many of Labour's principals such as Clause 4, introducing more privatisation, and Private Finance Initiative ( which was disastrous )

Thatcher said that Blair was her greatest achievement.           That speaks for itself.

John Mcternan,  Labour political strategist said the Labour party is a safe place for Thatcherites to return to.                         That speaks for itself too.

Would you like any more proof ??????????  And you are talking about a man who is really a war criminal too.

Do a bit off research lad so that you know what you are talking about.     Blunt axe indeed.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You know very little about the Labour party and this shows glaringly when you try to display your knowledge / foolishness.

Blair was completely right wing and ditched many of Labour's principals such as Clause 4, introducing more privatisation, and Private Finance Initiative ( which was disastrous )

Thatcher said that Blair was her greatest achievement.           That speaks for itself.

John Mcternan,  Labour political strategist said the Labour party is a safe place for Thatcherites to return to.                         That speaks for itself too.

Would you like any more proof ??????????  And you are talking about a man who is really a war criminal too.

Do a bit off research lad so that you know what you are talking about.     Blunt axe indeed.

" of "  , just saying .

• Haha 1