World Must Be Ready To Respond To Next Pandemic

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was delivering his report to the 76th World Health Assembly, the UN agency’s decision-making body, which is meeting this week. 

Threat still remains 

“The end of COVID-19 as a global health emergency is not the end of COVID-19 as a global health threat,” Tedros told Member States. 

“The threat of another variant emerging that causes new surges of disease and death remains, and the threat of another pathogen emerging with even deadlier potential remains.” 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/05/1136912

Are you prepared?

Will you be?

More importantly will you play along or will you ignore it and go about your day?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Like all 'world organisations' WHO has to justify its existence, and the only way they do that is keep everyone 'scared'. Prior to CV-19, when was the last true pandemic?

Well the first noted pandemic was the  Plague of Justinian 🤔

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I see your bar is open and the usual mob are in.

Excuse me Mr. G.

My clientele are not a "MOB"

Every member of "Padders Bar" is carefully vetted, that's why yourself, Hackey, and Mr. Presley will never gain membership.