Meadowhall Funfair - Why Closed On A Summer Saturday?

3 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Trolls like you generally do have higher post counts.  

You know full well it was a temporary attraction. You know full well that kids (i.e the  majority of its footfall and money making) have now gone back to school as its the end of the summer holidays. Everyone is returning back to work and getting ready for what will be shortly the autumn weather coming in.  Even your tiny pea brain should also have an inkling that Meadowhall will require time to dismantle and remove the attraction in order to get their land back to being a car park in time for the incoming Christmas shopping season -  which in the world of retail will be starting to rear its head as early as next month.

This will have been all set out in stone months or  even years in advance. They all have strict timetables and follow fixed operational processes. They're not just picking and choosing on some whin.  Even the previous "unplanned" closure due to the severe weather, would be  documented somewhere in a risk assessment or operational contingency analysis.

Just another one of your tedious attention seeking posts - like a few others on this forum. I'd like to think that our species cannot really be so dumb on how the world works, as people make themselves out.

Usual suspects liking your posts I see. You call people trolls who have a different opinion to you because you are too lazy to use any intellectual argument. 

Children go back to school on different dates, depending on which school they attend. They also finish school at around 3pm and that leave a significant amount of time to use the funfair. Some children are home educated and do not follow conventional term times. As I said, Alton Towers's summer season lasts until November and if you go to any beach in Britain, you will find donkey rides etc still operating.

I would have thought that the funfair would want to recoup its losses for all of the days it was closed last month!

1 hour ago, Padders said:

The outside pool bar at "Padders Bar" was closed down for the season on Sept 3rd.

I saw the weather forecast for this week and reopened.

On Saturday I'm holding a "PADDERS FUN DAY"

Been busy all week, I'm coining it in...

Padders Pool Bar :hihi:  don't you mean Flappers Bird Bath.  :hihi:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Usual suspects liking your posts I see. You call people trolls who have a different opinion to you because you are too lazy to use any intellectual argument. 

Children go back to school on different dates, depending on which school they attend. They also finish school at around 3pm and that leave a significant amount of time to use the funfair. Some children are home educated and do not follow conventional term times. As I said, Alton Towers's summer season lasts until November and if you go to any beach in Britain, you will find donkey rides etc still operating.

I would have thought that the funfair would want to recoup its losses for all of the days it was closed last month!

The fact you are desperately comparing a purpose built permanent theme park and coastal tourist resort in your pointless arguments just proves my point.

I call you a troll because you are one.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Padders said:

She is good fun though ECCO.

Yes absolutely. Just like a comedian, court jester, a fool.

In other words, someone to be laughed at.  Someone who makes up nonsense and funnies purposely for gaining attention and reaction from their audience.   Bit like the behaviour of internet trolls.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

In other words, someone to be laughed at.  Someone who makes up nonsense and funnies purposely for gaining attention and reaction from their audience.   Bit like the behaviour of internet trolls.

Every single one of your messages to me has been a negative rant about me, if anyone is a troll, it's you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

You can't use punctuation, it seems. You have been on this forum for 17 years and I have been on here for 6 months and have a much higher post count than you. More so, I have never seen you on here before, so I don't know how you have the cheek to come out with personal comments. Crawl back under your rock.

And you probably won't be on here for much longer

18 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

If you have such a problem with Irene then the answer is simply.

Ignore her. You do your thing,  she does hers.

Easy

• Like 2