Meadowhall Funfair - Why Closed On A Summer Saturday?

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

It rained.

This quite normal for a British Summer. 

Most things usually stay open. And there would be plenty of footfall /customers.

Thank you Anna. Rain in the summer is quite the predictable contingency. It bodes for a bad business model, to have an operation so delicate that it is stopped by a bit of rain.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

but its not just a funfair ,is it not water slides a big beach ect

It's supposed to be. I don't see why they couldn't have put some tents up, or even had it in the closed and empty Debenham's unit, plenty of space and shelter there.

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

Thank you Anna. Rain in the summer is quite the predictable contingency. It bodes for a bad business model, to have an operation so delicate that it is stopped by a bit of rain.

Good evening Irene,

Where have you been, Out on the Lash?

Been soooo boring tonight without you.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Good evening Irene,

Where have you been, Out on the Lash?

Been soooo boring tonight without you.

Awww, kind of you to say so. I have been in The Broadfield, partaking of acoholic refreshments. I hope that you've enjoyed your weekend.

16 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's supposed to be. I don't see why they couldn't have put some tents up, or even had it in the closed and empty Debenham's unit, plenty of space and shelter there.

You wanted them to move an entire outdoor experience and operation with a beach and water slides, into an empty shop unit, for one day? 

Business diploma you said you had, is that correct? 

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Awww, kind of you to say so. I have been in The Broadfield, partaking of acoholic refreshments. I hope that you've enjoyed your weekend.

Not to many Liebfraumilch's I hope.

Should have gone to Pickering today, but weathermen said high winds and heavy rain,

Apparently it was warm and sunny.

Bluddy weather forecast's, 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hackey lad said:

She didn’t say that .

She needs to be more precise then.  If she means it should have been in there from the very start, that's just absurd. Who wants to go to a beach and outdoor experience inside an old shop unit? 😂

• Like 1