17 minutes ago, francypants said:

Daddy  .......

So sorry to hear about your daughter.   Hope the surgery went well and that she's soon feeling much better.

Best wishes to you all.  xx

Thank you francypants. 

The operation went well and she can come home today. She has to rest and can't go to the gym for a while but that's a small price to pay in my opinion. I'm setting off in the next few minutes to fetch her and I can't wait 😁

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you francypants. 

The operation went well and she can come home today. She has to rest and can't go to the gym for a while but that's a small price to pay in my opinion. I'm setting off in the next few minutes to fetch her and I can't wait 😁

Great news Daddy :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you francypants. 

Glad to hear it's gone well and she'll soon be back home with her Dad😊

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

Glad to hear it's gone well and she'll soon be back home with her Dad😊

Thanks Anna. I've got her back now and she's already dishing out the orders so she's definitely on the mend. 😁

3 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Great news pal!

Thank you matey. It was strange not having her around for a few days but she's back and all is getting back to normal 👍

• Like 2