No More Babies?

No more babies? The hormone-altering chemicals threatening human procreation

There’s a looming solution to all of humanity’s problems — by 2045 most men may no longer be able to reproduce because of the impact of hormone-altering chemicals.

That’s according to Shanna Swan, a leading scholar of reproductive health. “The current state of reproductive affairs can’t continue much longer without threatening human survival,” she told POLITICO. 

That adds yet another danger to the list of potential human calamities, but awareness of our looming reproductive demise still isn’t widespread, Swan said.

https://www.politico.eu/article/no-more-babies-expert-warns-that-hormone-altering-chemicals-threaten-human-procreation/

Better start putting your 'stuff' in storage boys? 

Just be sure to label it correctly 👍 

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There’s a looming solution to all of humanity’s problems — by 2045 most men may no longer be able to reproduce because of the impact of hormone-altering chemicals.

That’s according to Shanna Swan, a leading scholar of reproductive health. “The current state of reproductive affairs can’t continue much longer without threatening human survival,” she told POLITICO. 

That adds yet another danger to the list of potential human calamities, but awareness of our looming reproductive demise still isn’t widespread, Swan said.

https://www.politico.eu/article/no-more-babies-expert-warns-that-hormone-altering-chemicals-threaten-human-procreation/

Already got a bucketful . How long does it keep for ?

39 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

And remember.  You only get a bucket & a half full - if you're lucky! 

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Anything that halts the production of screaming things that ruin most of the flights I take gets a thumbs up from me.

Perhaps the altitude affects the babies.

I remember going to Buxton and my sister was screaming all the way along the high roads until we got there - she was about seven at the time.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Perhaps the altitude affects the babies.

I remember going to Buxton and my sister was screaming all the way along the high roads until we got there - she was about seven at the time.

Did they let her out of the boot when you got there ?